What have you done to your mustang today?

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kinda sad boxing my turbo kit up. So much work into it!

Hope whoever buys it when I sell likes unwrapping shit! :)

20170319_153020_resized_zpskmnvonva.jpg

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Took the last bolt out of my engine, decided to order a Mann Provent and possibly a flex hone.

rTtH23K.jpg

oooo2stang

Reaction score
Spent the day laying on my back cussing at my car whIle I moved my BMR lca's & relo's from the box in the basement to the car

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Vacuumed the dog hair from the inside and installed my Steeda heel-toe pedal. Prepping for track weekend at Texas World Speedway on sat-sun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Had a pretty good gap at the top of the lower grill insert. No matter what I tried, it would not mount flush with the bumper cover. The bumper cover already had holes drilled in it from the previous owner's install of a chin spoiler so I figured what's a few more holes? Used some locking push pins and the gap is gone and that thing isn't moving.

Phil

forum member
Reaction score
Vacuumed the dog hair from the inside and installed my Steeda heel-toe pedal. Prepping for track weekend at Texas World Speedway on sat-sun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Wish I was home I'd come out and watch/meet ya. TWS is like 10 min from my house.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
A couple days ago I tested my brakes. Rolling about 50mph I stopped as quickly as I could. Hit 1.11 on the G-force meter. Those big fat Michelins sure grip! I'm having second thoughts about upgrading to the Brembo front brakes as they aren't really needed.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Had the tires dismounted off my Milans and listed the Milans and the rear tires for sale on a few Facebook pages.
Tons of activity on everything, even with the one rim bring scraped up.
Got a pending deal to meet up in MA with a dude from CT that wants the wheels and the rear tires.
(front tires are getting a new home on the fiancée's front Alcoas)
It's not as much money as I wanted but it's close, and I really hope it goes well, I need the money.

The shop I went to does regular work but also plays with some 600-800+ whp EVOs :) and the occasional Mercedes C63 that needs new head bolts/studs

20170321_wheels-tires.jpg

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Changed my transmission fluid last night. Originally was going to get Pennzoil Synchromesh, the only place that even had any in stock here was Autozone and they only had two quarts so I just said F it and bought Castrol Mercon V.

Anyway I got it changed, made a huge mess...fluid was brown, wouldn't surprise me if it was the original fluid and I admittedly neglected it myself (no excuse).

Also changed the fuel filter and spilled gas all over myself too!

teeje

Reaction score
What did you use on those seats? That's a hell of a shine on them?
Kiwi leather shoe die-black. Deep cleaned the seats and put on about 3 coats of it in small circles one piece at a time. I let dry for about 5 minutes between coats. Then I use meguiars leather conditioner it's in a red bottle

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I'm thinking it's a freakin' slip-and-slide in there now.

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Loaded a new tune from "Lito." Hopefully the cats are set in a readiness setting soon. Also installed a Frankentensioner.

teeje

Reaction score
^^^^^This!! That was exactly my first thought also.
Seats are not slippery. Does NOT come off on your clothes. Taken long drives with no issues. Many people have done this as well. Comes in a bottle with a foam applicator. Seats are always shiny and shine does not go away.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back