What is everyone going to be for Halloween?

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
My Halloween costume......well.......duh.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<......what the hell did you think?

That's awesome! I went to a party as Anakin/Vader a few years ago and it was a hit. This is probably a stupid question but do you have the red/yellow contacts? IMO, that really makes the costume. :beer:

Last edited:

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
I'm getting good mileage out of these.
the "Dream Master" glove.

surprisingly comfy.

nmg07.jpg

nmg01.jpg

nmg06.jpg

nmg04.jpg

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Is that from Razor Gloves? I almost bought a "boiler room creation" but decided to wait.

Nope. These were built by Anders Ericsein of "Nightmare Gloves" in Denmark. The guy hand crafts these and makes meticulous reproductions of each film. These are modeled after "A Nightmare On Elm Street 4: Dream Master".
www.nightmaregloves.com

The quality is top notch.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
That's awesome! I went to a party as Anakin/Vader a few years ago and it was a hit. This is probably a stupid question but do you have the red/yellow contacts? IMO, that really makes the costume. :beer:
Oh yeah. The yellow actually scares the shit out of people when I look out from under the hood. The red lenses similar to Darth Maul's are damn good at scaring the mexicans. You'd be amazed at how many of them run away screaming "El Diablo!!!!!!"

:LMAO:

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Nope. These were built by Anders Ericsein of "Nightmare Gloves" in Denmark. The guy hand crafts these and makes meticulous reproductions of each film. These are modeled after "A Nightmare On Elm Street 4: Dream Master".
www.nightmaregloves.com

The quality is top notch.
Got ya. Yeah, I am familiar with his work also. Obviously I am a huge horror fan. I have a high quality H1 Myers mask(St. Nick. from cemeterygatesproductions.com), now I want to get a good Jason part 4 hock and a Nightmare part 1 glove for our movie room.

Closeup.jpg

Blue.jpg

Stand.jpg

Oh yeah. The yellow actually scares the shit out of people when I look out from under the hood. The red lenses similar to Darth Maul's are damn good at scaring the mexicans. You'd be amazed at how many of them run away screaming "El Diablo!!!!!!"

:LMAO:
That's freakin awesome! :laughlots:

We used to have A LOT of trick or treaters at our old house every year. I always wore my Myers mask and jumpsuit to terrorize the teenage kids. I would stand out in the front island in the shadows, just barely visible from the light of the porch lights. I would stand still as a statue, wait for them to get their candy and then slowly start walking towards them(Michael Myers style). I have chased a couple down the driveway that were so freaked out and they were running so fast they lost their shoes! Happy Halloween!

Last edited:

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
Got ya. Yeah, I am familiar with his work also. Obviously I am a huge horror fan. I have a high quality H1 Myers mask(St. Nick. from cemeterygatesproductions.com), now I want to get a good Jason part 4 hock and a Nightmare part 1 glove for our movie room.

Closeup.jpg

Blue.jpg

Stand.jpg
That's an awesome mask!

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Holy shit, That looks bad ass. Where did you get that?

That's looks way better than the toy pack I had as a kid. I would have been the coolest kid in the neighborhood with that back in the day, lol

Last time he put the car back together he had some extra parts he forgot , so he went to work with the hot glue gun = p

Nice pack man !

Joser281

Reaction score
Yes I do. Depending on how accurate you want it, whether or not you want lights/sound..depends on how much it will cost.

That looks sweet man. I'm curious, how much would it be for one like on the picture? Whats the price range? From what to what? If you don't mind me asking.

AF09GT

forum member
Reaction score
For a cheap, but accurate Proton Pack, you are looking to spend about $1500 minimum. That is just a basic shell, resin parts, and basic lights. For the balls out, everything 100% accurate pack, you are looking at about $2500- $3000. That includes lights, sound, real metal parts....its all on what you want out of it.

Back