What is your dream mustang?

TheCaptain39

Reaction score
just a little btw, if part of anyone's dream for their s-197 is to have coilovers on it, I am looking to sell mine

Whiskey11

SCCA Autoscrosser #23 STU
Reaction score
Ok Whiskey, i gotta ask...why school bus yellow? Just to be obnoxious? lol. I could see yellow if you do the contrast with black wheels and a black splitter and such.

I guess you could change your username to Whiskey_Banana. lol

Why?

Because Racecar!

In all seriousness the most iconic color of Boss 302 is School Bus Yellow, particularly the one that won the Trans Am races at the hands of Parnelli Jones and crew. I love the color with the black accents of the new 2013 Laguna Secas and it just makes for one badass and unique Mustang. Then ask yourself, out of all the Mustangs you see on the road, how many are Yellow? In my area it seems all of the yellow ones are New Edge V6s but I rarely see Yellow Mustangs in town, lots of the other colors (gobs of grey and black Mustangs). And finally because it does grab your attention which means more photos while racing which means more data (data obtained from photos that is) for how the car is set up and the likes!

Did I mention it just looks badass?

Boss302Leguna-1.jpg

Trevorusn

Reaction score
Hmmmm, well I guess a dream for me would be a '66 GT 350 in red, blue, or green. Mmmmmmmm....

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
2013 Deep Impact Blue Mustang GT with:

-Glassroof option
-Recaro option (with custom alcantara inserts)
-Boss 302 Steering Wheel
-Boss 302 LS rear seat delete with x-brace powercoated DIB

-Lund Racing Twin Turbo system
-Lund tune
-5.2 Stroker Coyote Longblock
-Built Stock automatic
-Circle D converter like Lund's car
-Suspension package put together by Strano
-2013 GT500 axleback
-Off-road boss quad mid-pipe with QTP electric cutouts

-Forgestar F14s in matte black (20x9, 20x11)
-14" Baer 6-piston brakes (front and rear) powercoated in dark bronze
-GT500 front bumper, Shelby Super Snake hood (carbon fiber with tint coat and painted on the outside edges with DIB), and GT500 rear valance, deck spoiler, and a carbon fiber version of the OEM front chin spoiler
-Silverhorse Flush fit Quarter Window louvers painted to match
-Custom Alcantara door inserts and rear seat delete upholstery
-Carbon Fiber rear trunk center piece in tintcoat

Call it a Jinx Mustang or JX-52. My own mustang that would make mustang mags jump to cover it in an article. I like to see it hit the 1000 rwhp mark and have the feeling of a OEM car with big power like 2013 GT500.

Last edited:

RideThePony14

Reaction score
'67 fastback with the pro-touring touch. Modern coyote engine whipple charged with full race suspension and a satin black paint scheme with carbon fiber and brushed aluminum accenting. Boom

killswitch06GT

forum member
Reaction score
06 tugnsten built bottom end big precisionn gt500 front end and murdered out.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Another one would be my dads former 89 Saleen convertible - White with blue interior, white top, and white wheels. I have a picture of that car somewhere.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You know, I got an idea while reading the Coyote swap into an earlier S197 thread. And that idea now won't leave me alone.

That idea is to drop a 5.0 Aluminator or BOSS 302 along with a good overdrive-equipped automatic transmission into a '72 Mustang Mach 1 to make an ultimately-cool daily driver.

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
This one is tough.... My dream stang has been an 07-09 super snake forever. Kinda because it always seems so far out of reach but now having a gt500 that has most of the capabilities of one and the looks im pretty content. The only other thing id want would be like a 500 horse fox that was dead nuts reliable....

cgc

Reaction score
Resto modded 1969 Fastback with either the S/Ced 4.6 or 5.0, late-model interior, IRS rear end and Mustang II front suspension.

I'd love to have another 03...but, honestly my 11 is going to have to foot the bill for now.
Maybe one day if I run into the money I'll pick up a 69 FB body and do a transplant of the 11 into it :)

Who knows.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
I have to go with SkyRender. I'm VERY happy with mine now. (First time ever) I would like to get a nice set of wheels and a blower. I think I'd be done then.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back