where can i find these???

akS197

whiteonred
Reaction score
34163d1191721420-red-rear-interior-panel-inserts-2006-mustang-factory-option-120861ford-mustang-2005-031.jpg
Rear red leather inserts?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would say just keep an eye on ebay for someone who has gutted the interior to make a race car.

That looks just like the seats in my car.

Kaldar142

Reaction score
not going to lie, if theres one thing i could change about my car it would be to get the red leather / black interior... eh who cares though.

throwing in some sparcos and a rear seat delete anyways lol

akS197

whiteonred
Reaction score
i have the whole red interior from factory but the rear panels are black

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a 2005 and mine are red. And it seems I remember the picture you posted as being from the 2005 press release photos because I remember commenting when I got my car that my rear quarter panel inserts are not red like the ones in the pictures.

Of course I don't have an electric passengers front seat either like the one in the picture! I also just noticed that the little magnetic straps on the seats that go from the seat back to the seat bottom are missing in that picture. Never paid attention to that one before.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's not red carpet, it's red floor mats

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
I've been tempted to try a red interior in my Vista Blue; I've seen BMW's with that combo and it just works for me for some reason. Too bad leather is so slippery in the curves, I'd have to go with suede or Alcantara or something..

mp 2010

forum member
Reaction score
I've been looking for this as well this was one of the first things I wanted to do to the car the leather new from any Ford dealer is somewhere around $700 I dont remember if that was front and rear or the fronts only.

mykim72

forum member
Reaction score
had a choice at the dealership too...i wish i got the red interior now...i thought it was a phase and get sick of it...so i went with black...safe bet but it didnt work out...go big or go home...where did my balls go???

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Someone made a site where they showed how to make those in your car, but I don't have access to it here at work. I'll see if I can dig it up when I get home.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back