Which CC plates are you guys using?

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
I was looking into the MM cc plates. And in bold it said will add everything to your ride. Even bad. What are you guys using and would you change to something else

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've had the Steeda HD plates twice and the J&M plates. All worked fine for me. Car is noisy anyway, so if there was any NVH, I didn't really notice it.

Makdaddy

I am Dysfunctional
Reaction score
I haven't used them personally but I've installed Vorshlag pieces on various cars, they're solid pieces.

http://www.vorshlag.com/product_info.php?cPath=141_142_179&products_id=274

Im leaning towards the J&M's. Is not being able to adjust caster with these a big deal?

I have the J&M
Wish I would have done the Vorshlag,If I had to do it all over,I would get a plate that moves all 4 directions like the Vorshlag

Plus it depends how low you go
I am on Sportlines and the alignment was a pain
But my guy is real picky and he specs everything tighter then most.
he wishes I had something other then the J&M. lol

Last edited:

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've had the Steeda HD plates on since June. No complaints here. Of course there was a slight increase in NVH but nothing bothersome. I didn't have a need to adjust camber since I don't autocross or road course the car.

BearzGT

Bears Fan
Reaction score
Steeda HD CC plates here for over four years. Did them along with the Steeda Ultra Lights and Tokico D-Specs. Nothing abnormal to report.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
I put the MM plates on just about everything I work on. And next time I do a set I will be going with them again.

LindsayEOD

forum member
Reaction score
I just picked up the ground control plates. I've only had experience with MM plates in the past. They appear to be a quality made piece.

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
I just picked up the ground control plates. I've only had experience with MM plates in the past. They appear to be a quality made piece.

x2. I have a set of these as well. +/- 3* of camber and +/- 1* of caster. Haven't installed them yet as I'm waiting on other parts but they look solid..

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Add me to the GC waiting to be installed list too. Never had any other plates, but I can't imagine a better built piece. Plus they come with mounts.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
On the GC, it wants to know spring diameter and strut size. What would FRPP Ksprings and FRPP non adjustables be considered? Stock?

That's what I was told. From what I understand, the drop down options are for racing setups.

modernbeat

Jason McDaniel @ Vorshlag
Official Vendor
Reaction score
We use the Vorshlag plates. But then they are the best. ;-)

DSC_0704-M.jpg

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
I'm running J&M's with steeda ultralights. I was able to get my car in spec just fine. No complaints here.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back