Which on of you guys in Charlotte, NC did this? (C&C fail)

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cops already patrol the one in Dallas really strictly! They have it set up to where you can only exit at one spot and have cops around every corner so none of this goes on.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
dumbass hit the brakes as the car started to slid. bet if he just let off the go pedal he'd have been fine

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Monday morning QB's!! Even with a decade of autocrossing and countless winters spent sliding in parking lots for fun, I still have to fight the basic human instinct to drop on the stop pedal. I know what to do, and how to do it, but sometimes the panic reaction goes against all training and practice.

That said, he was doing a dumb thing in a dumber place. This is why I only go to a few cruise nights, and usually stay on my best behavior.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
We have sherriffs at our clearwater C&C, it used to be a tradition to do a burnout.....not anymore!

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Ouch!!

I haven't been to any of the ones here. I'm always to hung over and they are to early. :crazy:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Monday morning QB's!!

maybe so, however some of us know, you start to slide, let out and DON'T hit the brakes!!

It happens with my Shelby a lot, the back end gets loose, let of, maybe a small steering correction and the tail comes right back in line.

Here's another example - this video is from my car a bunch of years ago (it was posted by someone else and then pirated by the jerk off who's channel it's on)

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
I've heard the Charlotte C&C has now been shut down indefinitely.

Sent from my iPhone

SGTguy

forum member
Reaction score
I've heard the Charlotte C&C has now been shut down indefinitely.

Sent from my iPhone

That's a shame, there will always be assholes at these meets. The people that stand at the exit of the events are part of the problem too. They have there phones videoing the cars leaving telling the drivers to do a burnouts and some assholes do. Well that driver got his 15 min. of You Tube fame.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
maybe so, however some of us know, you start to slide, let out and DON'T hit the brakes!!

It happens with my Shelby a lot, the back end gets loose, let of, maybe a small steering correction and the tail comes right back in line.

Here's another example - this video is from my car a bunch of years ago (it was posted by someone else and then pirated by the jerk off who's channel it's on)

You are the white vette?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
no, the camera was in my car.

302GT

forum member
Reaction score
What an asshole. Not only did he ruin this event but he also did it in a Mustang.

It was probably all that tire shine.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
1310409026432.jpg

jmstang66

Mayhem Mustang Winner
Reaction score
cops were out there all morning..they were around the corner giving tickets when this moron wrecked. There had been problems over the last few months of idiots out there doing burnouts and such leaving...c&c has been in jeopardy for a while bc of the shenanigans, but the place it's held at kept giving second chances. This time it was too much...event has been canceled, and I'm pretty sure there's a bounty out for this guy on the c&c facebook page lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back