Who is Turn5?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
As of my latest order, all my emails and notifications are from Turn5 instead of American Muscle. Is your company in the process of changing names? At first I thought it was spam.

AR Stang

forum member
Reaction score
I thought it was weird before too a few months back when I found the turn5 deal then I googled them. Turns out I was ordering computer parts from them for a long time. Just the parent organization.

http://www.turn5.com/

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for pointing this out to us! Turn5 is just the umbrella name of our parent company. We're still AmericanMuscle.com and the emails coming from Turn5 is a glitch. Thanks again for bringing it to our attention. We'll get that looked at and fixed ASAP. Also thank you for your business!

AR Stang, we haven't had anything to do with Xoxide since around 2008-2009, but glad to hear they're going strong! We've been focused on Mustangs exclusively for quite some time and has only been hiring Mustang enthusiasts to make sure that we can cover all of the videos you want to see, sell that parts you want to see, run awesome Mustang events, etc. Our parent company also owns a Jeep Wrangler parts store ExtremeTerrain.com and there are now a ton of Jeep owners working over at XT and hopefully they get to do some cool stuff over in the 4x4 realm!

Chris

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Yup, somebody switched the name on the email account. Here's a picture of one of the emails.

Also, my notice from UPS said I had a package coming from Turn5.

Last edited:

99horsey

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing this up. I was wondering the same thing when I got confirmation emails from Turn5 yesterday...

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Didn't realize the company's were related at all. I get some of my CPU water cooling parts and decorative parts from Xoxide.com

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back