WIN A 2015 Driveshaft Shop Driveshaft & Half-Shafts at AmericanMuscle!

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score

Hey guys! We're really excited to announce that we've teamed up with The Driveshaft Shop to get your 2015 S550 Mustang track ready for when the weather breaks! This contest runs until 2/28/2015 so make sure to Sign Up Right Here and make a post letting us know once you're in!

Best of Luck!

Alex

JimC

Reaction score
Entered - it asked for year so I assumed that this isn't just for the 2015?

RSKtakR

Reaction score
I've never won a damn thing in my life worth more than $10. .so ya I entered lol

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Entered, never win anything but yet I still try lol

Hey Red - It could be you! Best of luck!

Entered - it asked for year so I assumed that this isn't just for the 2015?

Hey Jim - This will be specifically for the 2015 S550!

They ask you for your model year so they can spam your email inbox with related parts.

07 - We ask for your email address and year and/or model of your Mustang in order to make your overall shopping experience that much better!

We sent out newsletters with Mustang News as well as new and exciting parts that pertain to your build specifically. We'll also periodically send out email discount codes as well.

I've never won a damn thing in my life worth more than $10. .so ya I entered lol

RSKtakR - It could be you! Best of luck!

If anyone hasn't signed up yet make sure to throw a post in my thread so I know!

Alex

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Hey Red - It could be you! Best of luck!

Hey Jim - This will be specifically for the 2015 S550!

07 - We ask for your email address and year and/or model of your Mustang in order to make your overall shopping experience that much better!

We sent out newsletters with Mustang News as well as new and exciting parts that pertain to your build specifically. We'll also periodically send out email discount codes as well.

RSKtakR - It could be you! Best of luck!

If anyone hasn't signed up yet make sure to throw a post in my thread so I know!

Alex

I know what emails you send and how frequently seeing as I get at least 3 every week.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL Ryan...just unsubsrcibe! Don't think they carry anything for the Edge anyway!!

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I know what emails you send and how frequently seeing as I get at least 3 every week.

Hey 07TGGT - I know how you mean! I receive them as well! If it's too much you have the ability to either unsubscribe from them or to limit the amount that's sent. Sorry about that!

LOL Ryan...just unsubsrcibe! Don't think they carry anything for the Edge anyway!!

I entered as well but never win anything either...:(

Greg - It's always worth a shot! Best of luck!

If anyone has any other questions let me know and I'm here to help!

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Shameless bump guys! Make sure to get signed up soon and throw up a post in my thread so I know you're good to go!

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Signed up. I also never won anything from yall but still hopeful.

08fordgt - Best of luck to you, it could happen!

If anyone else hasn't signed up yet make sure to do so soon and throw up a post in here so I know you're good to go!

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys - Just a shameless bump here! This conest is just about to wrap up so make sure to get signed up soon and reply to my thread so I know you're in!

Alex

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
Entered. I have a 13, but I can always sell the S550 DS and buy the one for mine :)

Back