Winning!

06vistabluegt

forum member
Reaction score
My regular track was closed again due to soggy pits so I went to Thompson which is about an hour and 45 from my house. Ran street class and won. This is my first win in over a year. During the off season I installed CMDP's and UDP's. My first run was almost immediately after getting to the track and ran a 13.27. A little slower than I expected. I then put a short belt on and upped my shift point from 6000 to 6200. Next run was 12.98 and the run after that was 12.96. You can't dial the car faster than 13 in street at this track so I put 13.00 on the window and left it there. Going by 1000' times, the car would have run 12.96's every pass. I was hitting the brakes at the end of every run to keep from breaking out. Everyone I raced broke out so that made it a little easier. My RT's ranged from a worse of 0.051 to a best of 0.011. All in all it was fun day.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Good job. Bracket racing is all we have here too. I went and made my car too fast for street and have to run the 12.90 class. I have to brake REAL hard not to break out. LOL

06vistabluegt

forum member
Reaction score
Good job. Bracket racing is all we have here too. I went and made my car too fast for street and have to run the 12.90 class. I have to brake REAL hard not to break out. LOL
I wish they had more index racing here. You only see index racing at special events. I see you're on Maui. I have to take a business trip there either this month or next. Going to be installing some software at the Maui News.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back