WMS Intake

Forward Performance

Reaction score
Used it only couple hundred miles. I don't could find anyone local to tune it for my saleen S/c. Comes with the ram air box. Cost me over 500.00.. 370.00 for the kit and 180.00 for the box. plus shipping. Also its the 95mm housing.
I'll take 350 + shipping

2kanchoo

forum member
Reaction score
Used it only couple hundred miles. I don't could find anyone local to tune it for my saleen S/c. Comes with the ram air box. Cost me over 500.00.. 370.00 for the kit and 180.00 for the box. plus shipping. Also its the 95mm housing.
I'll take 350 + shipping
Are you kidding? Talk to brenspeed. They would be able to e-mail you a tune for that setup no problem. Then all you gotta do is take it to the dyno and make sure the a/f is where it should be and you're good to go.

Forward Performance

Reaction score
Am I kidding?! Oh ummm No I'm not. First of all brenspeed is not local and second I called them and everyone else and they can't. Its a little different when you have a s/c. Get your facts straight before you call me out!

Forward Performance

Reaction score
ebay001.jpg

ebay011.jpg

cruisin

Reaction score
flexible on price? Sure looks like a lot more than a few hundred miles, Im interested. Curious as to how tuning that would work

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back