World of wheels car show

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
good meeting you guys.
You too Dante. Sorry we got split up once we got inside the show.
You should have stuck around, Justin took some pics of our cars in the parking deck.
After riding around with guys makes really want to install my exhaust asap. Thought I was driving a camery since I couldn't hear my car.
Yeah, are sure you really have a 5.0 in that thing, it sure was quiet! :roflmao:

But seriously, we had a good time. We defintely need to plan a mountain cruise when it warms up in a couple months! :beer:

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
yeah I cant wait to see how the pics Justin took turn out. Once I get my front valance and wider rear wheels Ill have to pay him for a full photo shoot.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
yeah I cant wait to see how the pics Justin took turn out. Once I get my front valance and wider rear wheels Ill have to pay him for a full photo shoot.

Pay him?!?! Don't be offering him any money, he already thinks he is God's gift to photography! :roflmao:

Last edited:

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
nice to meet you all today. I had fun.. Btw daniel your car sounds sick bro. IM Jealous..

Last edited:

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
i was bumbed cause the car we busted our ass on to get finished for this show , didnt even make it, bumbed me out completly. and i went to world of wheels last year, everything was the same...

sorry folks, caffine and octaine is coming up if you havent heard about it ill put a thread up soon ! 10x better you can talk to all the owners and really fun mingleing with people.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Pay him?!?! Don't be offering him any money, he already thinks he is God's gift to photography! :roflmao:

BUT I AM!!!! lol i hope yall like them!

nice to meet you all today. I had fun.. Btw daniel your car sounds sick bro. IM Jealous..

Good meeting you, if i ever need free gas you gonna hook me up???

i was bumbed cause the car we busted our ass on to get finished for this show , didnt even make it, bumbed me out completly. and i went to world of wheels last year, everything was the same...

sorry folks, caffine and octaine is coming up if you havent heard about it ill put a thread up soon ! 10x better you can talk to all the owners and really fun mingleing with people.

Yea i bet that sucked, good meeting you!

yall gonna post up any pics? Sorry I couldnt make it
maybe next time!
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51786

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score

Thanks man, I guess its not too bad for a "fat, old fireman's" car! :laughlots:

Sorry to hear that Dante, I know you were looking forward to seeing it. I have heard of and deen pictures from Caffeine and Octane but never been. I definitely want to go when it warms up!

Back