WTB - 3 Valve RH / Pass Head

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
I'm considering rebuilding my 3v but need a good RH / passenger side head casting pls let me know if anybody has one they would be willing to part with and ship to me thx!

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
You might also want to check in eBay. The same 3V head also appears on 4.6/5.4 trucks so there's good availability. Just make sure it uses the same type of spark plug as your existing LH head.

msvela448

forum member
Reaction score
I picked up a brand new, completely assembled head (cam, followers, lash adjusters, springs, valves, etc... For about $600 from O'Meara Ford in Northglenn, CO.

I know it's not exactly "cheap", but when you factor in the costs of rebuilding a junkyard head you are probably close to the same price.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
I picked up a brand new, completely assembled head (cam, followers, lash adjusters, springs, valves, etc... For about $600 from O'Meara Ford in Northglenn, CO.

I know it's not exactly "cheap", but when you factor in the costs of rebuilding a junkyard head you are probably close to the same price.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Thx for the info,

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
I went to the local pull-a-part and got heads for $50 each. They were from an expedition, but F150’s will work also as long as they are indeed the 3v

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back