WTB short throw shifter

Grabber Stang

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys does anyone have an MGW or Pro 5.0 sts for sale? Im having the rattling issue with my Hurst and cant figure it out so Im shopping around for a new shifter or even possibly a bearing kit for my hurst any help is much appreciated!

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
Got a Steeda Tri-ax if your interested. Loved the shifter, only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I got a 6 speed. Also have the billet shifter arm and black ball shift knob. Looking to sell as a package. Make an offer if you are interested

DirtyDan

Perpetual Propulsion
Reaction score
I've got the Hurst, I had a few issues with it in the past but I've been able to easily and inexpensively fix anything thats come up, and from the shifters I've tried in other cars I prefer this one as it really feels shorter than the others.

Could you be more specific on the issue you are having with your hurst shifter? Maybe I could help...

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys does anyone have an MGW or Pro 5.0 sts for sale? Im having the rattling issue with my Hurst and cant figure it out so Im shopping around for a new shifter or even possibly a bearing kit for my hurst any help is much appreciated!
How much you wanna sell the hurst for?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back