Yes.. One of this intro things...

Cone Sweeper

Track Whore
Reaction score
So.. i've been lurking around the site for quite sometime but i hardly post on the sites i belong to so i never joined really until now. I like the forum a lot, def tons of knowledge on here and always seemingly willing to help someone out.
BUT anywho.. So i have an 05 Mustang Gt.. I've been working on getting it to the time attack/time trials/road course/autox status. Having done the drag racing thing in the past and kinda got bored of it.. I decided to try my hands on a car that isn't really setup or one of the best cars for road racing but it's been fun and def making progress with it.

But for the mods ..
Steeda cold air intake, Xpipe, Pypes Midpipe Exhaust and a tune as for the suspension, Tokico Shocks, Progress springs, front and rear sway bar, Steeda panard bar, lower control arms, strut bar, competition front bumper, third link, Autopower 4 pt roll cage, custom brake upgrades ( cooling ducts attached to the brakes ), roush grill, and i'm sure a couple random parts i'm missing..

And heres some pics..
14793185-IMG_4512.jpg

14793184-IMG_4729.jpg

09er-juha_5441_4x6.jpg

and for people who might ask or curious... and i know, the weird drop and rise toward the end, thats been fixed lol
Picture004.jpg

Anywho.. thanks for looking... :beer:

Kevinmach1

Major Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome.
I have to ask, are you running stock brakes (other than the cooling ducts)?
I have always wondered how well the stock brakes would hold up for road racing...

Cone Sweeper

Track Whore
Reaction score
Welcome.
I have to ask, are you running stock brakes (other than the cooling ducts)?
I have always wondered how well the stock brakes would hold up for road racing...

No sir.. running stock setup but not stock pads.. i'm running the Street Hawk Pads on the car. For serious road racing.. they won't last at all. I'm waiting to get some new rotors and then race pads and only use them for events..

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
Welcome... good to see another Stang that likes to turn!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back