Young Punk Build Volume II

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I didn't feel like switching the rims xD so im like what ever just down the street and back lol

weeloGT

forum member
Reaction score
car is looking amazing!!!! wish i was able to put a build together like this, everything you have done is exactly what i would do, clean, simple and all around badass!!

06GTMustang89

Corner Carver
Reaction score
Im using autometer brass fittings, I will have to get a closer shot with the sending unit installed aswell

you ever get that closer shot of the oil pressure fittings with it all hooked up? and if you don't mind what were the fitting part numbers? really appreciate it dude...

dougie b

Reaction score
those wheels are so badass, i love everything youve done to that car man keep it up

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you ever get that closer shot of the oil pressure fittings with it all hooked up? and if you don't mind what were the fitting part numbers? really appreciate it dude...

Next time I have my car on the hoist I will take some better pics. I don't have the part numbers, I just had the fittings laying around in my tool box

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Clearly you are not aware of Canadian shitty weather :asshat: lol

If it's anything like Alabama weather, we have a lot in common....:hi:

Sunny and 76 Saturday, snowing and 37 Sunday, raining and 43 Monday, sunny and 70 today......

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Matt looks bad ass, My rims are in, Jim went to pick them up from mounting today, I am so siked to see what they are going to look like on the car, Just going to be bad ass, I should have it back in time for some hits this weekend!

Born To Run

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Weather

Clearly you are not aware of Canadian shitty weather :asshat: lol

I am in Commerce Georgia its in the mid to hi 60's may tickle the low 70's this weekend for NMRA racing.I heard weather sucks at home right now,got cold again eh.I left on Wed for Georgia,it was nice & sunny.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back