Your procharger for my saleen s/c?

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
I diddn't title it "professional driver rowing through gears with SC whine" now did I? I am sure you were graceful as can be the first time you had a 500whp stick shift car. Anyways, glad you enjoyed the video. The Saleen is not very loud say, compared to an eaton.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
brown, you do relieze you cant really hear a centrifi at wot right? especially outside the car..... unless the procharger sounds diff from a vortech or paxton but how much diff can they be?
centrifi's are just the opposite of roots.... quite at wot but whistle/whine at idle.... mostly whistle.... im sure you know... just puttin it out there.. GL with your deal bud

Last edited:

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
Haha you have never heard mine then. Mine is extremely loud at WOT. Often the only comparison people can come up with is a f15 jet.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Haha you have never heard mine then. Mine is extremely loud at WOT. Often the only comparison people can come up with is a f15 jet.
nice, never heard a procharger.... just vortech/paxtons.... maybe they have a diff designed impeller wheel or something like that? anyway, GL brown

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
i know you got a d1 and cant vouch for that but i heard plenty of p1 prochargers in person and they are pretty quiet

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
Yeah, I heard a P1SC with the stock bypass valve at a car show and could barely hear it. I think mine is much louder because of the D1 and the red race bypass valve.

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score

C'mon seriously?

So at at 496RWHP and a guestimate of 10 maybe 11#'s your car sounds like an F15 at WOT? At idle, yeah, not at WOT.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back