Zex Traction Control Switch Probelm????

CameronPage

forum member
Reaction score
I just install the traction control switch and im having probelms with it....ive called zex and they dont know what to tell me after stayin on the phone with them for 45 mins which really left me stranded since no one around here has got one. So here it is...the switch is working far as rpm wise.. its coming in at 3500 rpm and switch the nitrous off at 6000 but instead of coming in at wide open throttle it will come in even if im rolling into the throttle. 2nd problem is the gear skip tech. in the box. I have it set to wear it comes on in second gear but its not working either. Its coming on in first gear and through out. Can anyone help me with this problem???? Its really starting to bother me cause i dont want to launch my car hard off the line and the nitrous be spraying my motor when im about 1/4 throttle and the clutch is down.Any advice would be GREAT!!!

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are you running a Zex Kit or just their window switch? Does your kit have a WOT switch? Have you programmed it?

CameronPage

forum member
Reaction score
yea i have a full zex kit with the WOT and have it programmed but i can figure out if i have it wired wrong cause the gear skip is not coming on but idk cause the rpms are working right or if i have a bad box

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
After you programmed the WOT switch, could you hear the solenoid when you pushed the accelerator to the floor?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back