Padded Leather Armrest Covers and Shift boots

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think the price is very good for the quality of the product. Looking forward to getting it installed. I'll post some pics and comments when I get it done.

Earl

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
Heck, it's only $65. You spend almost that much on a tank of gas. :highfive:
haha, point well made. its not like they are $100+. we are not trying to make a killing on these things, its just a nice little treat for your elbow, and a dress up part that adds a nice touch to the appearance for not much cash really and it keeps us busy on our days off !!!

I think the price is very good for the quality of the product. Looking forward to getting it installed. I'll post some pics and comments when I get it done.

Earl
a little bit of work goes into these things, between me cutting all the parts and gluing the pad to the leather, and then she adds the stitching, each pc gets stitched around, then stitched together and top stitched, then i fit each cover to a pad, cut the locating holes on the back for reference while installing. we put about a year into r&d before we had a cover we were really happy with and thought others would be too. then priced them as low as we could to move a few out. looking forward to some feedback.

Last edited:

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Don't debate! I got the leather with black stitching and every morning since I've put it in I smile a little. It's not that anyone but another Mustang owner would notice but it's so much better than that course hard plastic crap Ford provided.

Go for it!!

Tbone

forum member
Reaction score
Got mine today! Installed in about 15 minutes. Amazing fit and work. Never realized how bland my center console was before I got this. Mines a stick so my arm is always laying on the console. Actually have a comfy place for my elbow now! Pics soon!

kgrun4

forum member
Reaction score
There was someone on here selling a dash just a couple of months ago, last I look it hadn't sold. Might be worth looking at to use as a template for making the leather dash. I for one would definitely be interested in buying one!

I also received my leather sample, it really feels and looks great. Once I get my winter ride all squared away I'll be buying one! I really appreciate you sending me the sample in the mail.

dream07

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered mine black/black stitching. I have always hated that vinyl lid!

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
heres a few pics off the website. we try to get a couple made up at a time, often we can ship one out the next day, but if we have to make one up, it may take a couple days to before we can ship it. rest assured, we are on top of it though !!

Last edited:

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just received my cover in the mail, talk about fast service. Looks great, very nice feel to the leather. Will get it installed tomorrow and give my opinion of the final look.

Earl

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
keep in mind the leather is dry and flat looking. adding some leather cleaner/dressing will change the color to a bit darker and give it some sheen. i use maguires pro leather stuff, heres the change it makes

Last edited:

wht67

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got mine installed the other day. Looks great and my elbow likes it too! Much more comfortable.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Mike, do you and Marcy do any custom work? I need a pad to go on the side of my console, because I am kinda tall and on long drives its a killer. I have looked at some of that vinyl junk thats on the market and I'll just deal with the discomfort if thats the best I can get.

Thanks
Kyle

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
Mike, do you and Marcy do any custom work? I need a pad to go on the side of my console, because I am kinda tall and on long drives its a killer. I have looked at some of that vinyl junk thats on the market and I'll just deal with the discomfort if thats the best I can get.

Thanks
Kyle
we might be able to hook you up. i`ll send you a pm.

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
the leather stitched dash isnt' only GT500's. i ordered my GT with the option. these are the best pics i have.

DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0823.jpg

BlueDevil

BOOSTED!
Reaction score
how much for a shift boot with blue stitching?

*edit* holy cr@p! first post on s197...lol

Last edited:

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
the leather stitched dash isnt' only GT500's. i ordered my GT with the option. these are the best pics i have.

DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0823.jpg
thanks for sharing that info. didnt know it was a offered option. going tomorrow to check out a gt500kr just to take another up close look. my first look at it, it didnt appear to be covered, it looked more molded, as it looked too perfect. need a better look so i`ll get to touch it this time and let marcy take a good look. that is a awesome look, i want one myself.

how much for a shift boot with blue stitching?

*edit* holy cr@p! first post on s197...lol
welcome to the forum. the leather shift boot with colored stitching is $41 shipped. the boot will only replace the stock V6/GT shift boot that glues over the trim ring, or a hurst, ect. that uses the adapter for the boot

Last edited:

BlueDevil

BOOSTED!
Reaction score
welcome to the forum. the leather shift boot with colored stitching is $41 shipped. the boot will only replace the stock V6/GT shift boot that glues over the trim ring, or a hurst, ect. that uses the adapter for the boot

Thanks for the welcome! I spend a lot of time on modded mustangs forum...

I'll definiely be getting a shift boot soon. Do you do alcantara?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back