Upgrade your console armrest to a quality leather or Alcantara

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and has a super Happy New Year!!! Thanks to Kimmer and the forum and our customers that kept us going for yet another year past, hope to go on for another. Mike and Marcy

Just installed alcantara and pebble combo on my 08 GT - fantastic product. Install was much easier than I anticipated. Shift boot goes on tomorrow.

Outstanding craftsmanship!

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Just installed alcantara and pebble combo on my 08 GT - fantastic product. Install was much easier than I anticipated. Shift boot goes on tomorrow.

Outstanding craftsmanship!
we need some pics:)

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
we need some pics:)

Roger...
20140403_064351_zps96cac401.jpg

20140403_064409_zpsd643bd5a.jpg

White stitching on console, boot and wheel and alcantara "splashes" on the wheel and the console. It turned out better than I expected.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I went to visit mine still in winter storage, sitting in it again I said to myself "why did I wait so long for this padded armrest?!"

Now if someone could ever figure out padded window sills

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Very sweet interior. I got to get some upgrades:)
The GT500 wheel looks sweet too.

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
I went to check out the store for maybe a new boot and armrest and the site is a bunch of dead links.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
It's been down for a while and my attempts to contact Mike have gone unanswered. I hope he's ok.

silverhorseGT06

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered a 2 pebble aftermarket center console cover with red thread on August 20th, received the package today (quick if you ask me), it took 5 minutes to install and man, what a difference! Serious quality craftsmanship! Night and day difference! I'd recommend amustangrocks all day long!!! Thanks for the quick turn and beautiful cover. Planning on getting some pic's over the weekend, maybe I'll post a couple (looks awesome with the carbon fiber and aluminum that's installed on my center console).

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Yes, Mike is back up and running. He said he had to give up his forum sponsorship here due to lack of business but he's still active over on themustangsource.com. I tried joining over there but they are running a bunch of add on software that doesn't play nice with my ad blocker so I'm unable to post.

Regardless, his work is awesome and I'm willing to jump through hoops in order to have his items in my car.

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
I've got their console cover and e brake cover. Great pieces and definitely upgrades the interior of the mustang. I'm waiting on getting an MGW before I have the shift boot made.

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
I just ordered some items from the website. My funds were returned through PayPal a few days later for no reason. Are they still in business?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I gave up last year when we were emailing back and forth about pieces for my car and he stopped responding. Something or somebody must have pissed him off here on this forum because it's like he wants nothing to do with anybody here. A shame since he does make nice stuff, wish I could have bought the items for my 2014 that I wanted.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back