Upgrade your console armrest to a quality leather or Alcantara

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I just ordered some items from the website. My funds were returned through PayPal a few days later for no reason. Are they still in business?

I thought about ordering stuff for my Bullitt and had suspicious that I wouldn't get anything.

He disappeared and went to another mustang forum and now I donno.

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
I ordered a arm rest cover and shift boot cover before I deployed. Received them literally the day before i left. Installed as directed and was not happy with the wrinkles in my armrest.

Emailed to get their opinion, was told I installed the time incorrectly and was told the keep rubbing it. I didnt have enough time, so when I return I will take it to the upholstery shop

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I ordered a arm rest cover and shift boot cover before I deployed. Received them literally the day before i left. Installed as directed and was not happy with the wrinkles in my armrest.

Emailed to get their opinion, was told I installed the time incorrectly and was told the keep rubbing it. I didnt have enough time, so when I return I will take it to the upholstery shop

I think it will look much better once you get back. The quality and fitment of his items has always been outstanding and the leather will relax over time.

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
I think it will look much better once you get back. The quality and fitment of his items has always been outstanding and the leather will relax over time.

Thats what I was surprised about. I'm sure it will be good to go

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say they aren't in business anymore. I found an alternative, www.redlinegoods.com that has some awesome products and customization is endless. Little pricey though.

Ordered their leather shift boot and I'd say it's pretty much on par with the old stuff from a mustang rocks leather. Definitely more customizable though.

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say they aren't in business anymore. I found an alternative, www.redlinegoods.com that has some awesome products and customization is endless. Little pricey though.

Just got a console cover, shift boot and e-brake cover from these guys. Quality looks great. Car is in winter storage so I did not get to install yet. Thanks for link.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Ordered their leather shift boot and I'd say it's pretty much on par with the old stuff from a mustang rocks leather. Definitely more customizable though.

Just got a console cover, shift boot and e-brake cover from these guys. Quality looks great. Car is in winter storage so I did not get to install yet. Thanks for link.

Awesome! Glad it worked out for you guys! :waytogo:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back