06 Mustang GT Premium 5-Speed Black One Owner Needs to Go!

BlackOutUT

forum member
Reaction score
Forum price is 12k.

Car is now on Ebay with a reserve of 10.5k.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251237412706#ht_1093wt_743

Alright guys, my 06 has been for sale for a few months, but with my truck in the shop during this time, I haven't really been to active. Well I'm getting the truck back this next week, so its time for the stang to go.

This is pretty much the ad off of Autotrader, so please forgive the "non auto enthusiast" jargon.

As of right now the car is sold as is. but if not sold quickly, my other options are to strip the car of aftermarket parts and sell it as stock, or to trade it in at the dealer. I'd really like to sell her with everything on it, as I feel thats the way it should be, but we'll see.

This is a 2006 GT Premium 5 speed that I've owned since mile number 1. Mileage is just over 101k. Title is in hand and ready to be signed over. All maintenance has been done by me or at a shop, on time. It has been my daily driver, and baby until about 6 months ago when I bought a new truck. Since then its been sitting in the garage and driven only rarely on weekends (actually been driving it again for the last 2 months, truck in the shop). It has what you would expect from a 6 year old vehicle, interior is not perfect, paint in not perfect, but she still turns heads everywhere she goes. Here is a list of anything that has been added (that I can think of at least).

5% Tint (25% on doors)
Roush Rear Spoiler
California Dream Hood (you cannot find this hood anywhere anymore)
Foose Ntirous 20 Wheels Freshly Powder Coated Flat Black (Literally just had these done) 20x10 rear 20x8.5 front (Will come with one extra wheel in case you mess one up)
Nitto invo Tires 295/35/20 on rear (rear tires are insured through discount tire and bought about 10 months ago)
Nitto 555 on front
Eiback Pro Kit
Koni Shocks (Orange, non adjustable)
Custom Flat Black Stirpes (Painted)
Clear Switch Back Turn Signals (These stay white until you turn your blinkers on)(one of these in not working properly, I'll pay to have it replaced if its not done before sold).
9 Bar Billet Grille (Upper & Lower)
HID 4500k Headlight System
New Pioneer DVD Touchscreen headunit (Ipod, DVD, the whole shebang) - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD (I've bypassed the safety feature on it so you can watch dvds or change whatever you would like while the car is moving. Great for road trips with a passenger)
C&L Intake (Racer)
Custom Tune (X3 Tuner comes with car and total of 3 tunes. Also comes with unlimited tunes for life from Bama Tunes!)
Custom Exhaust (This is by far the #1 thing people ask me about)
-ARH Long Tube Headers
-ARH O/R X-Pipe
-Custom Mid Mounted Muffler System (M80s)
-Custom Straight Pipes out the back
-New Black Door Vinyl
-all interior lighting has been switched to Red LED's, no ugly Ford puke green

I've had 10+ exhaust systems on this car, this is by far the best. The ARH System is absolutely top of the line. Check around.

It does need new rear brakes and ball joints on the front. Other than that there is honestly nothing to my knowledge that needs fixing. But as always feel free to check the car out yourself.

As I mentioned before, I've slowly been fixing everything that I think needed fixing or replacing. I just had the wheels redone, installed brand new front rotors, pads, inner & outer tie rods, as well as a fresh alignment. I will also include all the stock parts that came off the car that I still have. Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. Thanks for looking!

***I am not looking for any kind of trade at the moment. Just cash. I will also not take any kind of payment plan.

I'm in Austin, TX.

IMG_1594_zps8a71589f.jpg

IMG_1595_zpsc1b763ef.jpg

IMG_1598_zpsa7d75e2a.jpg

IMG_1597_zps08359074.jpg

IMG_1596_zps548554c4.jpg

IMG_1593_zps843e8240.jpg

IMG_1600_zps5b0a9f99.jpg

Image_zpsf933295f.jpg

6aa4adc2.jpg

IMG_1479_zps9a46f61b.jpg

IMG_1478_zps90e25c47.jpg

IMG_1024_zps1c3f22e0.jpg

Last edited:

BlackOutUT

forum member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let anyone who was watching this thread know that the auction is at $9.5k with 26 watchers. I'm fairly confident it will sell. Anyone who wants to get a bid in probably needs to do it quick. I'll be watching messages on here and ebay very closely over the next few hours.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back