08’ mustang gt exhaust

golkhl

forum member
Reaction score
I never experienced what I would consider drone, had that set up on the car for years. After installing the Roush TVS, I went with an off road x pipe and the stingers were too loud for me, so I now run borla tourings.

Devildawg08

Reaction score
Well I got a hold of Steeda this morning and they hadn’t put my order through, so I was able to switch it over to some Corsa sports. I hope that’s the right decision vs not going with the extreme’s, remember I’m running a BBK catted x pipe. Them CORSA’s are not cheap! So they better do what they say lol.

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
As mentioned in a previous post! The Corsa Sports have a more quiet and deeper type sound when compared to the Corsa Extreme's which produce a louder and slightly higher pitched exhaust tone. At any rate, you may find the Corsa Sports loud enough to your liking with a BBK high-flow catted x pipe, but it's also possible that you may not. That being said, what you consider as loud may not necessarily be considered as loud to somebody else :shrug:

BottleRocket

Reaction score
Hi. I've got the exact same setup, but mine has GT-500 mufflers. It's louder than I like but not obnoxious. I was going to change them out when I first bought it last year (Feb 19@38K) but I decided to keep them. I just turned 53K and I kind of like them now. I tried to load a short video but wasn't able to. Try going here: https://www.facebook.com/upcwhiting...580820255/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab

Richard
Arizona

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back