08' Build Map

GreyHounds

Reaction score
Hey All,

Appreciate all the feedback on my other post. Figure I'd detail what my build is so far, what the plans are, and get any of my preemptive questions out of the way.

Currrent: Prochamber, MAC catback piping, FR500S mufflers, appearance mods.

Planned: Ford CAI (Tune required), BBK Shorties*, Powerstop Z26 Front Rotors and Pads / Z23 Rear Rotors and Pads, X - Charger / Intercooler, TCI Ratchet Shifter, Dyno Tune, Nittos or Pirellis. Maybe a racing seat, if you have any recommendations there chime in.

Keeping it all CARB legal for headaches' sake. Already got some much appreciated feedback on shorties, but keep it coming. Anybody notice performance or sound gains from them, or are they really just shiny exhaust manifold replacements?
No CARB legal throttle bodies that I've found, probably a blessing in disguise, which just leaves spacers. Are the TB spacers as much of a gimmick as they look?
Any experience here with ratchet shifters, TCI or otherwise? It's a small selection of course.
Feel free to list your builds down below, chime in about anything, or put mods you did that you feel are a must!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back