11 second n/a 3vs

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
with a supercharger and a forged motor? arent we comparing apples to oranges?

I could be wrong, but I think Don is just noting the weight of his car so I don't feel like such a fat ass.

Thanks Don... :thumb: But I am still a fat ass. LOL

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think Don is just noting the weight of his car so I don't feel like such a fat ass.

Thanks Don... :thumb: But I am still a fat ass. LOL
:LMAO:

Exactly... he said he thought 3975 was high. All I was saying was that it's not that unusual. Back in 2007, mine was 3,557 w/o driver. So its gained 180 lbs since then. :wtf:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
As long as it was the car and not you, then I would not be too concerned...

oman_cobra

Lethal Mustang
Reaction score
i made your list of mods as a picture, then as a wallpaper for my PC.. so i do exactly the same & always know where am i left behind

radmustangs

forum member
Reaction score
:LMAO:

Exactly... he said he thought 3975 was high. All I was saying was that it's not that unusual. Back in 2007, mine was 3,557 w/o driver. So its gained 180 lbs since then. :wtf:

You have a roll cage as well? gained 180 with all that. that isnt too bad i guess. what weight reduction do you have?

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
You have a roll cage as well? gained 180 with all that. that isnt too bad i guess. what weight reduction do you have?
It already had the roll bar in it when it weighed in at 3,557.

As far as weight reductions, I only have a few things... tubular K-member, rad support/sway bar delete, alum DS, and Bogarts.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It already had the roll bar in it when it weighed in at 3,557.

As far as weight reductions, I only have a few things... tubular K-member, rad support/sway bar delete, alum DS, and Bogarts.

don't forget the big chunk of aluminum you removed from your hood :moon2:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The recipe is simple...

400+ cubic inches...:hi:

radmustangs

forum member
Reaction score
all these 11 second combo's. I guess we are just gonna have to go 10's Naturally Aspirated.

Oh you are talking a stroker. Mine is 281. And I plan on beating you to 10s, on 281. FTR. But 11s is no real feat, it was done in 2004 with a 3v, by you know who. So you are right, you should have been working on tens with a stroker a long time ago.

Last edited:

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
Oh you are talking a stroker. Mine is 281. And I plan on beating you to 10s, on 281. FTR. But 11s is no real feat, it was done in 2004 with a 3v, by you know who. So you are right, you should have been working on tens with a stroker a long time ago.

No offense, but good luck with that. Didn't Jim only make it to an 11.0 with an 11:1 compression and 4.56 gears?

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well good luck to you all. It's going to be damn hard to get a 280-anything to hit tens n/a.

I don't care what anyone says, the ONLY way to do it is going to be BIG rpm.

With the right heads, cams, and intake - I can see it but it's going to take spinning past 8 grand FOR SURE - you can count on that.

But, the livernois type R heads can already handle this. Throw a bad ass intake on there with the right cam profile, and shift that thing at 8600 and yep - I see possible big n/a numbers out there...:beerchug2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back