15s on front question

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
Really im doing this because I want to leave my snow tires on my stock rims so I can swap them myself, so I figured while I was at it I would get something that looked badass. Its not like im doing this on a stock car. I am supercharged and plan to do a bit more in the future. And I have already decided that I will be going to the track a couple times a year. Just havent got there yet.
What you could do is find some stockers for the front run regular street tire up front and get race stars for rear. Up to you. I've said what I would do in my last couple of posts. :thumb2:

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hmm..So according to a couple of you, I am now "rice" because I will run big n littles on the street soley. I go to the track 5-8 times a year, does that mean I am on the border of being "rice"? take your stupid as comments and shove them up your ass..Matter of fact, why dont you post a pic of your car Kuro? Cmon hero...:nk:

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
hmm..So according to a couple of you, I am now "rice" because I will run big n littles on the street soley. I go to the track 5-8 times a year, does that mean I am on the border of being "rice"? take your stupid as comments and shove them up your ass..Matter of fact, why dont you post a pic of your car Kuro? Cmon hero...:nk:

:beer:

Hope I am not one of those people. If so not my intent!

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
nov10rotm.jpg

My daily driver wheels right now are 18"s with 255 BFGs. New wheels will be here in less than 2 weeks.

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nov10rotm.jpg

My daily driver wheels right now are 18"s with 255 BFGs. New wheels will be here in less than 2 weeks.

What kind of rims are those? What spoiler in the back? And whats your power adder?

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
My daily driver rims are some lame 18" bullits I got from a friend. My baller 19"s are on their way. That spoiler is a GT500 spoiler I got back in 08 before anyone was rocking them, and for power adders I just have a 5.4 with a little bit of nitrous.

Had to cut a hole in the hood to fit the JPC intake on the 5.4 so now the car has a lame roush scoop covering the hole.

Last edited:

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
What you could do is find some stockers for the front run regular street tire up front and get race stars for rear. Up to you. I've said what I would do in my last couple of posts. :thumb2:

If I lived somewhere nicer I would do the 4.5 in the front, but New England has some really bad roads that is impossible to dodge every pot hole, that's why I want the wider tire in front. As far as putting a stocker up front, I would do that (and I may for a short time) but I want the front to match the rear.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score

This made me lol. Care to post a couple pics of your setup for me?

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
If I lived somewhere nicer I would do the 4.5 in the front, but New England has some really bad roads that is impossible to dodge every pot hole, that's why I want the wider tire in front. As far as putting a stocker up front, I would do that (and I may for a short time) but I want the front to match the rear.

Multi-quote!

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My daily driver rims are some lame 18" bullits I got from a friend. My baller 19"s are on their way. That spoiler is a GT500 spoiler I got back in 08 before anyone was rocking them, and for power adders I just have a 5.4 with a little bit of nitrous.

Had to cut a hole in the hood to fit the JPC intake on the 5.4 so now the car has a lame roush scoop covering the hole.

Thats what I thought..This is from the lime green rim thread..Your car is very run of the mill and "American Musclized" it seems like..

Originally Posted by duggyb
how about every car on here with the same louvers,hood scoop,fake hood pin kit,halo projectors,aftermarket HIDS,etc and every other $89.95 pre painted piece from American muscle.

oh and to top it off the car would probably be sitting on torq thrusts,gt4s or the ever so creative FR500s

i love mustangs, but damn people need to stop ordering parts from American muscle and cruizinconcepts.

Best post i've seen on here all week.

"Bro, check out my Fake hood pins, 4:10s and SLP loudmouths I got from American Muscle. My mustang is so fucking sick bro."

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

These are going on full time when they come in about a month. 15x3.75 or 4.25 up front and 15x10 out back with some Mickey's..I am selling the Steeda's very soon..I track the car like I said 5-8 times a year, and hit a couple local cruises and a show here and there. Other than that, it gets driven 2-3 times a month..

picture.php

They will be on this:

picture.php

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
Thats what I thought..This is from the lime green rim thread..Your car is very run of the mill and "American Musclized" it seems like..

Originally Posted by duggyb
how about every car on here with the same louvers,hood scoop,fake hood pin kit,halo projectors,aftermarket HIDS,etc and every other $89.95 pre painted piece from American muscle.

oh and to top it off the car would probably be sitting on torq thrusts,gt4s or the ever so creative FR500s

i love mustangs, but damn people need to stop ordering parts from American muscle and cruizinconcepts.

Best post i've seen on here all week.

"Bro, check out my Fake hood pins, 4:10s and SLP loudmouths I got from American Muscle. My mustang is so fucking sick bro."

I have bullitts for my daily driver wheels, and a roush hood scoop. None of which was purchased from American Muscle.

My car is very run of the mill, Billy.

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm the only 3v 5.4 swap running around Texas that I know of right now, and I got the last set of LC808s made; none of which were ever sold to a Mustang.

Have fun with your skinnies Mr. Genereux, I hear Governor street can be a real bitch with the pot holes sometimes.

Stop stalking me..:roflmao:..Your power train certainly isnt run of the mill, obviously..I was making a point is all..

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
You don't even remember, but we talked at length on the phone about the swap.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back