19" Vossen CV7 Matte Graphite Wheels+ Tires SW Florida

1camwonder

Reaction score
Up for sale is a set of staggered 19" matte graphite Vossen CV7's. Wheels come complete with Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 2 tires with less than 1200 miles on them. Wheels and tires are in perfect shape! No scratches, rash, dings, chips or other imperfections. They could easily pass for new. Tires are also in excellant shape with just under 9/32"nd tread depth (see pics for details). Tires ride great, very smooth and quiet ride thanks to the road force balance.

Wheels and tires were only on the car for about 6 weeks/ 1200 miles. Lug nuts, TPMS sensors, and TPMS syncing tool also included. TPMS sensors only work for 07-09 Mustangs (2010 and up use different sensor) There is absoletuley nothing wrong with these wheels.

I paid $3400 for the setup less than 2 months ago. Wheels are priced to sell quickly, please pm me with any questions you may have. Only selling to fund some 2 wheeled projects.

Looking to get $2100 for the set

I prefer to sell the wheels locally as shipping is quite expensive. If somebody really wants the wheels and will pay shipping I'd consider it though. Shipping will probably run around $200.

Fronts:
19X8.5 255/40R19 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 2
Rears:
19X10 285/35R19 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 2

1camwonder

Reaction score
Wheels are back up for sale thanks to a non paying bidder on eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1camwonder

Reaction score
All pm's replied too. Wheels are still up for sale. My bottom dollar is 1800+shipping (con us only)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1camwonder

Reaction score
To the top! Tires have another 1000 miles or so on them since the original post. PM me with interest or offers

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back