20" wheel style O-PINE-YUN...

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Have fun cleaning around those rivets, or faux rivets as the case may be.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
My Niche Milan 20x10's are for sale ... squared set-up with staggered tires, 275/35/20 / 305/35/20

Sorry looking for a staggered setup. Don't want 10 inch rims up front. Also looking for silver.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Have fun cleaning around those rivets, or faux rivets as the case may be.

Have rivets on the wheels currently on this car (18" Shelby Razors) and the same wheels on the previous for 3+ years. No big issue cleaning them at all. No big deal.

Last edited:

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Here is a side view shot of the car with the current Razors on it. Looks good, but just doesn't pop. Hope this helps with ideas or feedback on the original two wheels.
i1AC26T.jpg

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
american muscle has some really nice looking rotiforms for sale now in the new parts section

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Why don't you want 10" wide rims up front?
There's lots of room against the Brembo caliper and against the strut

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
For the chrome, dish, rivet haters....I'll just leave this here.

I am glad that you like your setup. For me, it does absolutely nothing. Not a fan of faux rivets or chrome and yours has both. I feel like these cars need a sporty wheel more like the FR500 or a 5 spoke like the Vossen CV3.

I hope that the OP can find what he is looking for.

Jason09GT

forum member
Reaction score
I bought what I did, to go against the grain on current trends. For a car that carries retro styling, I figured a dash of "retro" (i.e: chrome, a deep dish, and spokes) was needed, the wheel size adds a bit of modern flash. I like what I like, you like what you like. I haven't had any form of negative feedback in person from anybody who has seen it, so with thag, I'm happy.

Criticism from a guy with factory wheels is taken with a grain of salt anyhow.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
I am glad that you like your setup. For me, it does absolutely nothing. Not a fan of faux rivets or chrome and yours has both. I feel like these cars need a sporty wheel more like the FR500 or a 5 spoke like the Vossen CV3.

I hope that the OP can find what he is looking for.

The FR500 has seen its day and has passed. The CV3 wheel style is what I am leaning towards. That said the red Mustang looks wicked with those Series two's on it.

However I have been reconsidering a darker wheel made by Rovos. Their Durban 5 spoke is available in a gunmetal that appears to come real close to the color match in the charcoal metallic stripes on the car.
ObmW5cp.jpg

gmrPj5R.jpg

Also have a gloss version

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I bought what I did, to go against the grain on current trends. For a car that carries retro styling, I figured a dash of "retro" (i.e: chrome, a deep dish, and spokes) was needed, the wheel size adds a bit of modern flash. I like what I like, you like what you like. I haven't had any form of negative feedback in person from anybody who has seen it, so with thag, I'm happy.

Criticism from a guy with factory wheels is taken with a grain of salt anyhow.

For my car I like a one off stock look. That's why I had the Brembo package wheels prior to these. Loving the way the look on there and that's all that matters.

Jason09GT

forum member
Reaction score
I can post pics of his wheels, but he has a diffferent rovos wheel, the durbans were on an orange s550 another friend has. They work at LMR, so they change wheels like underwear anyway lol. I could get pics of that, but it'd do no good.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
I can post pics of his wheels, but he has a diffferent rovos wheel, the durbans were on an orange s550 another friend has. They work at LMR, so they change wheels like underwear anyway lol. I could get pics of that, but it'd do no good.

No prob. Appreciate you getting back.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Damn man, I like the way it sits now!

Thanks. Just feeling like the wheel size and style is getting a little dated. Then again maybe I have just been watching too many episodes of "Fixer Upper" and have been brain washed on the fact that anything older than 3-5 years is "dated" LOL!

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
So the silver machines KMC's aren't available in the staggered setup for an undefined time frame. Got me to thinking more about the Bronze version on the wheel. I could remove the black accent stripe and add a bronze or very similar complementary color and put these on. Opinions?
cPFwgQL.jpg

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Here is another option. I'm still tossed up on what to do. I know I have zero interest in an all out black wheel or wheel with black barrel and machined face.

waCEO84.png

46addict

Reaction score
From the given options I would go for the bronze KMCs with matching accent stripes. I'm a fan of contrasting colors.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back