2006 w/PowerHouse 76mm turbo

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's definitely worth what you're asking, if I wasn't laid off right now I would buy it for the wife and steal the parts I want of it for my car.

john boschma

You don't scare me!!!
Reaction score
can youplease send pics to [email protected] of the motor interior and whatever else you have.
and is this car completely tuned and ready to rock? if so please send me the horsepower figures if you will thanks?

john boschma

You don't scare me!!!
Reaction score
Might wanna do what your sig video is saying...The questions you asked have been discusse in the thread
yes they have been, but i want more direct information from the seller, not looking for 500ish numbers i wanna know what it pulled at what rpm and what psi. maybe you should let the OP respond. thank you.:rant:

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
yes they have been, but i want more direct information from the seller, not looking for 500ish numbers i wanna know what it pulled at what rpm and what psi. maybe you should let the OP respond. thank you.:rant:

Just trying to help you out...Didnt know if you actually saw that post...Also I doubt the OP is gonna go get it retuned or back on the dyno just to get the current #'s..If you want better #'s, the new owner will need to go get it retuned for more power.

But thats just me assuming from reading his posts.

john boschma

You don't scare me!!!
Reaction score
maybe i should've made it clearer for everyone.

I would like to see the numbers that it made when it was last tuned. so a sheet with the curve would be beneficial along with the amount of boost applied at the time.
i wanna get an idea based on the mods he has already done to the car too see how much more potential is in the current setup. i think there is a lot left in the car with just a couple minor mods.
i wouldn't expect him to get it retuned just to show me numbers.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
maybe i should've made it clearer for everyone.

I would like to see the numbers that it made when it was last tuned. so a sheet with the curve would be beneficial along with the amount of boost applied at the time.
i wanna get an idea based on the mods he has already done to the car too see how much more potential is in the current setup. i think there is a lot left in the car with just a couple minor mods.
i wouldn't expect him to get it retuned just to show me numbers.

Gotcha...no problem..Some people just come in and start asking questions when they could be found just a few posts back...lol

akula52

forum member
Reaction score
More info

I don't think I have the last dyno sheet, since it was misplaced during my recent move. I will get a hold of Mike at PowerHouse411 and see if he has it on file. I will send some pics to both you guys later tonight. I may be able to take it to the track and see what I get for times but I have 20" on it now, and my traction sucks with rwtq near 600 on my 93 oct tune. The was dyno tune was done by Mike at powerhouse, and of course no one knows his turbo system like he does. Bottom line, the 76mm turbo has a lot more in it and you can turn it up to what you want. The drive train will take it. I think I have made some really strong choices to ensure it will take the power for a long time. It is a 10 sec car with the correct tires. Other members with near the same setup are in the 10's. Thanks for your interest.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
To bad, I'm getting ready to deploy or I would be looking a little harder at this. I'm selling my 2010 GT and I was looking for an older body style such as this. This is pure sexiness and I hope you sell to the right person. GLWS.

akula52

forum member
Reaction score
a few more pics

pm's sent

Attachments

• DSC02079.jpg
    DSC02079.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC02078.jpg
    DSC02078.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC02081.jpg
    DSC02081.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC02082.JPG
    DSC02082.JPG
    373.8 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC02088.JPG
    DSC02088.JPG
    419.3 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC02087.JPG
    DSC02087.JPG
    348.2 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC02096.jpg
    DSC02096.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 81

akula52

forum member
Reaction score
Sold (tenative)

Well, The first bid won, he is in Iraq and I am going to hold it for him until June. If he changes his mind, it will most likey go up on the board again. For all of you that have shown interest, that you!

He is going to be very happy when he see's and drives this beast!

akula52

forum member
Reaction score
IRAQ

Well, he said he was a contractor in IRAQ. I guess I should give him some more time to respond. He might just be out of comms. I hope he is okay! Good luck on your buy, his car looks very nice, but I thought he was giving it to his girlfreind?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back