2008 "tigermachine II" Bullitt Mustang build, Pics & Video on Post #518 ...

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Roush wing, different hood, red brakes.... seriously people are crying about that?......anybody would love to have a beast this badass. This car is rocks. Its a mustang your suppose to mod the shit out of them. So many haters here....

Mustang259

forum member
Reaction score
I for one love the Tiger Machine, great example of what can be done with a modern Mustang, keep it up. With that kind of HP have you ever thought of challenging the Street Outlaw gang in OK? Love to see how it would play out :)

toorbeenee

turbine lunatic
Reaction score
Terry. From a friend that u never met. Do what u want. Enjoy the damn car. And take as many pics of your self with the car. And for those who don't know Terry he is a stand up guy. Watch anyone of u guys break on the highway. He will help. Even if he don't know you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Roush wing, different hood, red brakes.... seriously people are crying about that?......anybody would love to have a beast this badass. This car is rocks. Its a mustang your suppose to mod the shit out of them. So many haters here....

The man across the water,

Hey I just do what I like and I want everyone else to do the same with their Mustangs. :thumb2:

If we all had exactly the same doggone Mustangs it would be a boring world IMO.

It's hard to believe I was over where you are way back in 1964 and part of 1965.

25th Div. 3/4 Cav. then off to Vietnam.

I for one love the Tiger Machine, great example of what can be done with a modern Mustang, keep it up. With that kind of HP have you ever thought of challenging the Street Outlaw gang in OK? Love to see how it would play out :)

Duane,

Nope never even gave those guys a thought to be honest with you.

This time when I get it back I'm going to Chill my Butt out and try my best to keep it home.
That's going to be different I can assure you.
It usually over the years has spent it's time up North at Brenspeed in the winter months.
This time I just want to go out in my garage and see it sitting there.
Then fire it up and just drive it to wherever.
If I run it any that will be fine and if I don't that will also be just fine.

I think I have reached the point to STOP on the Modifying thing.
One has to know when enough is enough.
Plus I ain't asked Brent but I feel he has more than done his part with the Bullitt and won't mind it going away.
I think Brent might be out of ideas anyway as 6-years of Modifying it have now gone by.

Terry. From a friend that u never met. Do what u want. Enjoy the damn car. And take as many pics of your self with the car. And for those who don't know Terry he is a stand up guy. Watch anyone of u guys break on the highway. He will help. Even if he don't know you.

Suhail,

I have wondered where you disappeared ...........
Have not seen any post by you recently.
Of course I could have missed them but I don't think so.
You know for us to be from different Countries you sure seem to be a Stand-Up-Fellow to me.

To bad the world-wide-web is the way it has become.
You take the Mustang internet sites in general.
Instead of guys talking Mustangs they have turned into Bitch Sessions & Hate Posting and in many cases to complete Strangers.
I don't think I will ever understand why guys feel the need to talk to others in the negative manner they do.

So as I said to you your an okay fellow to me and my pleasure to have met you on this S-197 internet site.

Last edited:

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
People in here complaining about how you modded your car and im over here like " Terry, Do you want to adopt a grandson?" LOL

Nice car Terry. Screw what others say. They didnt pay for it so their opinion doesnt matter. Unless their opinion aligns with yours

Bullitt 3309

forum member
Reaction score

LOL, I know a LOT of folks on IMBOC who say otherwise... More like "stand on"... :nk:

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
Onto a serious matter and no more of this BS. Terry, where did you get the black weights? Big O tire threw some white ugly ass weights on my new black bullitts and they're hard to paint. I'd rather just replace with some clean black ones. Thanks!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
People in here complaining about how you modded your car and I'm over here like " Terry, Do you want to adopt a grandson?" LOL

Nice car Terry. Screw what others say. They didn't pay for it so their opinion doesn't matter. Unless their opinion aligns with yours

Drew,

Well my man I might consider an informal grandson adoption if I was not trying my best to spend all my $$$$$ while I'm above ground.

Me, you and a great many other guys are on the same page on what is done modding wise.
Who really gives a crap what anyone of us does to our Mustangs.
That even includes a few we have seen that have the 22" wheels.
The Multi-Colored Mustangs.
What we might consider crazy & outrageous where we live might very well be the exact opposite for those guys where they live.
So as you have said if the person bitching about what another person does is not footing the bill then it's only words.
The only person that can actually make the decision as to what they are going to do and like is the guy footing the bill.

In my case I had a certain look in mind and IMO I have that look I want.
My Bullitt is not over done but it will get a true car guys attention.
And a person that knows his stuff will very quickly realize mine is just not looks.
It has the looks but it has the balls to go with it's looks.

Onto a serious matter and no more of this BS. Terry, where did you get the black weights? Big O tire threw some white ugly ass weights on my new black bullitts and they're hard to paint. I'd rather just replace with some clean black ones. Thanks!

Ricky,

I also right now have the Bright Silver wheel weighs.
icon13.gif

So I know where your coming from.
This time I'm going with the black.

Actually I went on-line and found them that you can order in a variety of colors.

Then I went in person to Discount Tire and the Mgr. said he could get the Black ones so I let him do his thing.

But ............

Below is the link and you can order the Stick-on-Wheel Weighs in a variety of colors.

http://www.carid.com/wheel-tire-accessories.html?gclid=CM-FkKC6rsQCFUUQ7AodZ3IAig

http://www.carid.com/hofmann-power-weight/hofmann-power-weight-adhesive-weights-4306307.html

Universal 380 Type Zinc Adhesive Weights by Hofmann®. Hofmann’s adhesive
weights are made of non-toxic zinc, instead of lead. Powdercoated for corrosion
resistance, these self-adhesive wheel weights are easy to split apart without
tools, and conform easily to the wheel surface. Choose from an array of colors
including chrome.

Last edited:

toorbeenee

turbine lunatic
Reaction score
Been little busy bud,,LOL,,i will make my own thread, just been busy with the my little boys and exams

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Do not try to replace them yourself. I've seen people try to do it and get the placement wrong. You really should use a spin balancer to verify after the weights are on.

What you could do it buy plastidip, mask around the weights, and black them out.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Been little busy bud,,LOL,,i will make my own thread, just been busy with the my little boys and exams

suhail,

Is the above a new Mustang of your's ???

Looks great :thumb2:

Well nice seeing you drop by when you can.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I wonder how many of you remember when the tigermachine was running the Fats & Skinnies
question.gif
question.gif
question.gif

That was what a lot of people really liked.

Plus it was a Killer Set-Up when going to Car-Shows and Cruise-in's.

A trip back in time.

NMRANationals10-1-2010250-1.jpg

Take a look at the
"Custom-License-Plate"
That was way back when fellows.

I ran the below Race Star wheels
&
Mickey Thompson tire

set-up for a few years.

This is something I just saw.
Look at where the numbers were
back then and then where they are right now.

Terry​

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cars looking great as always Terry I dig the big n little look as well just says don't mess with me

Chris,

I thought some of the car guys might like to see the pics.
Man that was back many years ago now but it sure was fun times.
I think that was one of my favorite wheel & tire packages.
I ran it for a few years and never really got tired of it.

T.

black2008gt

GT500 NOOB
Reaction score

Most if not all the cars on street outlaws are over 1000 RWHP!!! . You really think they will take a self proclaimed 1000 flywheel horsepower car serious? Im pretty sure they would laugh at 817HP. How about we use some common sense and quit :asskiss2: or nut hugging.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Most if not all the cars on street outlaws are over 1000 RWHP!!! . You really think they will take a self proclaimed 1000 flywheel horsepower car serious? Im pretty sure they would laugh at 817HP. How about we use some common sense and quit :asskiss2: or nut hugging.
Hey Eric,

I think it's rather obvious you don't think much of my Bullitt so I have a thought and suggestion for you.
Simple man, if you don't like mine or anyone else's Mustang why not simply skip their thread and or post.
Makes much more sense than jumping in on another members thread with some negative comment or comments don't you think.
Do you really think you added anything of benefit to this thread on my Bullitt Mustang.

T.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back