2013 Tail lights for the 05-09s??? YEAH!!

Scruffy

forum member
Reaction score
Ordered mine on the backorder. Sometimes I really like them, then sometimes they rub me the wrong way. Still undecided. I have Shelby stripes, so I think a blackout panel is out of the question for me..

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
I found a disturbing little quirk about these lights. The backup lights will bleed light for 10 minutes after shutting the car off. That is disappointing.

Install a 1k ohm 1/2 watt resistor on each reverse light power and ground. The same fix works on led 3rd brake lights that do it. Cost me 1.61 w/tax at Radio Shack (5 pk) and about 30 minutes. Fixes it right up.

I did it to the car side harness so as not to hack into the Raxioms' attached harness.

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
^I wouldn't know what a 1k ohm 1/2 watt resistor was if it bit me on the nose. And you'd think for $350 that they would do this from the factory.

phorty

forum member
Reaction score
^I wouldn't know what a 1k ohm 1/2 watt resistor was if it bit me on the nose. And you'd think for $350 that they would do this from the factory.

Lol, same here. That being said, I'm on the backorder, too. Love how that Bullitt looked in the video.

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score

I agree. Its almost like the parking and signals/brakes have the resistors built in but not reverse. My LED 3rd brake light has resistors (I can see them) but still had the issue. Stupid 07+ courtesy/perimeter feature leaks a tiny bit of current instead if being on/off.

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
What wait? You don't have yours already? :evil:

e84453ed_Are-You-Fucking-Kidding-Me-Rage-Face-Meme-Template-Blank-300x295.png

I'
m

p
i
s
s
e
d

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
lol.

So the day after tomorrow AM is supposedly getting more in stock?

Right? Didn't someone say the 13th?

I talked to some bro on the phone who said shipment #2 was going to consist of ~400 more sets. I won't mention his name. I wouldn't have mentioned it anyway though, as I don't remember it. :beerchug2:

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
If I don't get mine I'll be mad.... I ordered mine 4 hours after they were released and they were sold out. :lol:

phorty

forum member
Reaction score
I ordered the afternoon they were released and I was told I was number 90 in line. However, I was also told they wouldn't get their shipment for 4 to 5 weeks.

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
Wondering how hard it would be to get the LED rings to sequence like the 13 lights?

cschoening09

forum member
Reaction score
Nice. I heard they got their shipment in...so I figures they should be sending some out...

Edit. Just checked my email after I typed this and I got an email saying your order has been approved. Now I wait for the order has shipped email lol

4:50 pm central time : got my email saying they've shipped!!!!!!! fuck yeah

Last edited:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Wondering how hard it would be to get the LED rings to sequence like the 13 lights?

I actually like the led rings stating solid on. Don't really need the rings and insides sequencing

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
I actually like the led rings stating solid on. Don't really need the rings and insides sequencing

I don't think the rings turn on at all during the day even when applying the brakes on the Raxiom. The 13+ looks to only sequence during the day and also the rings light up when applying the brakes.
I personally would like for the rings to to work during the day like the 13+ for safety reasons, but to each his own.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back