20x10.5 wheels square setup

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Shoot a quick pic down the side to show how far they stick out!

That pic doesn't look like they stick out as far as I was worried they would. Nice!

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
yea I will do that later on tonight. That was my concern too I dont want to do any fender work. but our cars are champs and can take it. Ill post up soon

Scrape

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great! Looking forward to seeing more shots. What size and brand of tires did you end up going with? Where did you buy the rims?

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Im going to be playing with the ride height and camber adjustments this morning. Ill wash it and wax it and take some good pics

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Are them tires

stretch-armstrong-ng-1.jpg
????

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
Subscribed. Where did you get these wheels from?? I want to price a set now!

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
I finished lowering the rear almost another inch. I want lower the fronts too but Im tired and I want to go to the gym and relax. Ill work on the front a day this week if not on the weekend. the stretch is perfect imo for how low the car is. being that you see lip from the back I already know alot of you guys on here will not be liking that.

coyote5o-cnj

forum member
Reaction score
What sized tires you end up running? It looks good though. If looks is what you are after then you nailed it, however your performance will be lacking. Looks good though definitely not knocking it.

3.73-11

forum member
Reaction score
This is gonna look so badass man I loved your old setup can't wait to see the new flushness all done:boobies:
Be sure to post pics in the slammed on 20s thread*since you actually are slammed* and the unique wheels thread.
If I could get damn cardomain to work I would post up some of my gold xxr-522s:mad2:
I thought a 15mm offset 8.5" width w/255 lowered 1.7f/2.2r was aggressive haha you've got a 2" wider wheel with ie 51mm wider but only 15mm less offset and your even lower ride height:clap:
With the coilovers&255s you'll def b hella-flush!
Makes me think I might have to go down to a 245 nt05 next time and do some 15mm spacers and maybe coilovers with some negative camber?
And>:wgaf: what everyone who drives a mustang on chrome bullitt wheels with flowmasters thinks of your setup:321:

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
heres a pic I took before I washed it and waxed it. I took alot of other pics as well. those are unedited and are purely to show you guys how the fitment looks.

With the car I set out to do something clean and something that has the simplicity of a car you can buy at the dealership. I have always wanted to do more with less. Especially since I like the factory lines of the car. I just wanted to make the car work in theme and in taste.

Yes the tire stretching and the low ride height is not for everyone but I wanted to do something different that I really would enjoy.

photo.jpg

I will be posting fitment pics later on tonight.

DRock

Reaction score
nice bro and a atta boy is in order here!

Im just windering how stiff you had to set those coils so you wouldnt hit :)

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Alright, I think I'm painting my gold centers silver....I like it!! ....or maybe gunmetal, hmmm.

That's a bad ass car!!

-Mike

thanks Mike, I wanted silver bc it looks factory. Gunmetal grays and silvers never go out of style

nice bro and a atta boy is in order here!

Im just windering how stiff you had to set those coils so you wouldnt hit :)

thanks whats an attaboy ?

I have the dampners set to 16/32 not bad if you ask me.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back