24" rims

caps

forum member
Reaction score
So I know this isn't going to go over well in this community, however I plan on having a set of 24's for my mustang (if I can ever decide which mustang I want).

I also realize that their are going to be many pictures of horribly lifted cars that have more money in tires alone then they are worth (I know you guys love that McDonalds car) but that is not what I am looking for, I come from a lifestyle that warrants large wheels, and tiny tires. I also realize that since I am the one writing a check for $40K that I will do anything I feel necessary to my mustang.

For those of you that are wondering, they will not be for daily driving since potholes would cause serious damage, and they will not be for racing. I plan on having a different set of wheels for each one of these situations.

What I am looking for would be an elegant set of 24's that compliment the body lines of the mustang. I am looking for something along the lines of this Mustang on 24 inch Gianelle Wheels that was at the 2009 DUB Show in Detroit;

dub_mustang_on_gianelle_wheels_2-568-426.jpg

dub_mustang_on_gianelle_wheels_6-568-426.jpg

Unfortunately I don't find those rims attractive. What I am looking for is any information as far as specifications for what I can mount. If anyone knows any specs on a mustang with 24's or any experience whatsoever I hope that they can share it here.

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
I come from a lifestyle that warrants large wheels, and tiny tires

You're a drug dealer?

new_jack_city_front_051104023543924_wideweb__300x375.jpg

hey will not be for daily driving since potholes would cause serious damage, and they will not be for racing

What the hell will they be for, drive-by shootings?

1116372892.jpg

What I am looking for would be an elegant set of 24's that compliment the body lines of the mustang

There is no such thing!

Blind_Beast.jpg

Try not to cum in your pants, but here you go...

687655.jpg

P.s. Please don't bust a cap in my ass, I'm only kidding!

thug_sideways_pistol_aim.jpg

Last edited:

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
^^^^LMAO. that was great

i love that shelby though and almost went with a paint job like that on my car.

peetiewonder

Terminator
Reaction score
So you know 1 - no one will agree with you, 2 - you will get flamed, and 3 - you will get no help out of this thread....

must_not_feed_the_troll.jpg

Last edited:

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Ch4rie if I could give you rep I would.

Op I would just go with 20's so you could dd them and they are plenty big IMO

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
Enjoy that crappy ride and handling! Why even buy a Mustang in the first place? That's lilke buying a lowrider pick-up truck to go rock climbing!

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
@Charlie, You the man!!

@OP, Why don't you go over here

They will give you all kinds of good pats on the back and advice.

Chris1229

forum member
Reaction score
Your not going to get much help here actually idk of any mustang website that will help you out with 24's on a stang so good luck bro.

Last edited:

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
Take off the wheels. otherwise i like it . I wonder how long it took them to do that to the rear fenders. it looks sick!

Yes those fenders have some serious modifications done. I imagine the inner fender was modded too. And with the Air Ride you can drop the car right down over the wheels which does look bad to the bone even if it is totally unpractical.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
That car looks awesome. Wheels look like shit though. Someone order the "gangsta" special? I bet it comes with an auto-pistol of your choice, an Uzi and at least five different caliber, untraceable handguns with ammo. The truck lid has two AK's mounted on it as standard equipment.

caps

forum member
Reaction score
ok... lets see;

ch4r1ie - Im not a drug dealer, I manage a law firm in Orlando. I have already seen the shelby, and dont care for it.

Maverickwolfe - thank you

GT E UPP- thanks

06 Saleen - DD rims will be 18x11's

DKS - Nice try

Chris1229 - Im aware of that, but I figured at least I won't get banned for trying to get help here.

Last edited:

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
ok... lets see;

ch4r1ie - Im not a drug dealer, I manager a law firm in Orlando. I have already seen the shelby, and dont care for it.

Maverickwolfe - thank you

GT E UPP- thanks

06 Saleen - DD rims will be 18x11's

DKS - Nice try

Chris1229 - Im aware of that, but I figured at least I won't get banned for trying to get help here.

Holy hell man you left me out..I must work on my FORCE:evillaugh:

caps

forum member
Reaction score
uggg... sorry, it's been a long day around the house.

Yes Shane, I did indeed leave you out. Your comment was too straight forward. Next time try something a little bit more indirect.

And Ch4r1ie, yes I did indeed add a "R". Im sorry that you find this offensive. I'm aware that you have a lot of free time while playing in the sand box, but why do you seem to have nothing better to do then post thread bombs? You would have gotten a much better response from myself, and the forum if you simply would have written something intelligent and informative instead of posting a picture. Even Shane was more usefull when pointing out the "ride and handling"

Holy hell man you left me out..I must work on my FORCE:evillaugh:
you could also try something that is much more direct like this;

thgifletdown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Forgiato perhaps, they made a custom set of 24 inch wheels for my brothers Bentley. They can make any offset or design within there wheel designs that you like. Personally I like big wheels but I think on this forum your going to get some push back.

IMAGE_00051.jpg

caps

forum member
Reaction score
Forgiato perhaps, they made a custom set of 24 inch wheels for my brothers Bentley. They can make any offset or design within there wheel designs that you like. Personally I like big wheels but I think on this forum your going to get some push back.

IMAGE_00051.jpg
I actually know Gary fairly well (the owner of Forgiato) so I plan on going with something from them, I'm just not sure what exactly

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
The Estremo (wheels on the Bentley) with the paint to match sections would be a good choice.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back