tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

thumbsdown2.jpg

tigerhonaker

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score

I am not going to go back and forth with you because it is just not worth my time. For your information this is what I am used to parking next too;

LMFAO. Then you are surrounded by assclowns! Anytime 99% of the public, including myself, see's a car like that they think "what an idiot."

Some of the cars in this thread are absolutely horrifying! wtf are these people thinking?? And you say you want elegant!? Apparently you have no idea how contradictory that is!! 24's on a stang = clown car, not elegance.

MilSpec197

forum member
Reaction score
what ever happened to "to each his own"? i know this is more of a "traditional" forum, but without trying to play any cards, i get slightly offended when words like "gangster" and "crack head" get tossed around because someone likes a big set of wheels...but...before i get "flamed"...im back out of it....

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
what ever happened to "to each his own"? i know this is more of a "traditional" forum, but without trying to play any cards, i get slightly offended when words like "gangster" and "crack head" get tossed around because someone likes a big set of wheels...but...before i get "flamed"...im back out of it....

You get offended? Why?

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Do some of you have any idea how a crack head could afford $8,000 plus worth or rims and tires? I'll wait.....

I can't believe this thread is still alive, and I can believe some of you think you decide what the OP and others can do with THEIR car.

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
Do some of you have any idea how a crack head could afford $8,000 plus worth or rims and tires? I'll wait.....

I can't believe this thread is still alive, and I can believe some of you think you decide what the OP and others can do with THEIR car.

So, you're taking the comments within this thread literally? I'll wait...

I can't believe you think the OP would listen to a word any of us have to say in relation to THIER car, let alone act upon it. You don't give the OP much credit do you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score

It shouldn't be so hard to believe that many folks on this forum would find that cartoonishly giant rims patently offensive - if only for the fact that this forum, unlike most other mustang forums, is built around the tech section.

I should expect no different if I were to post on a dog lover forum how Staffordshire Terriers make great fighting dogs. Wrong post in the wrong forum.

Last edited:

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I want 36's on my Bullitt. all jacked up with a rebel flag stapled to the headliner.... hellz yeah lol

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score

This forum will always be geared toward speed versus bling. So if you are going to post a car that could be bigfoots little sister then I think you should prepare yourself with smart ass comments.

BTW I get offended when people say "im" instead of "I'm or "I am"

The wait is over. The crack industry is a booming business. Currently, I have reservations for the usage of my bathtub.

Honestly, I don't give one Spiderman fuck what a man does to his Mustang, but this is a public forum where others have signed up free of charge in order to gain opinions and ideas from others. This is what we are all doing. I know that the OP won't like what I or others have to say, but I know that others will benefit from it; a giggle.

Last edited:

Fordperformance

Reaction score
Incredible and ridiculous at the same time. No class, style, peformance or handling. How long does it take to make a three point turn in that thing? FOORREVVVEERR! LOL! IMO, a mustang should have a classic aggressive muscle car stance. WTF! $$$ wasted. Enough said.

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dude go buy a Buick and jack it up. Sell someone the stang who won't wear out the ball joints on 24's...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back