3" Dynomax Catback

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
hey GB, im goin to stay with the corsa's.... the dynomax i think might be louder then i want.... :wtf1: i must be gettin old....... GL with the trade bud

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
hey scott, i should know in the next few days of where im at to get my car road worthy again but probably a month out. im definitely interested in trading if noone takes you up on this

08Spdemon

Reaction score
hey just curious, you say its a 3" catback but that link says its a 2.5"? i might be interested in it if it was 3"

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
hey GB, im goin to stay with the corsa's.... the dynomax i think might be louder then i want.... :wtf1: i must be gettin old....... GL with the trade bud

No problem, i dont blame ya. Corsas are an awesome system. Goodluck with the new intercooled setup.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
:beerchug2: hopfully can have 1 soon, i been so back logged with everything

Its cool, work has been busy here for me too. just let me know.:beerchug2:

hey just curious, you say its a 3" catback but that link says its a 2.5"? i might be interested in it if it was
3"

No its 3"....I need to swap some pics from under the car for ya guys when I get the chance....I bought the system from JEGS.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
No problem, i dont blame ya. Corsas are an awesome system. Goodluck with the new intercooled setup.
thanx man.... actually shes goin on the dyno tomarrow morning :beerdrink:..... another bump for ya too

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back