30 Series Flowmasters

Importkiller

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody have the 30 series flowmaster race mufflers on their car? Or the single chamber flows? I have a bassani x pipe with high flow cats and just wondering what yall thought of these..thanks guys

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
I had HAD the flowmaster 10 series race mufflers. Single chamber. With my factory h pipe and cats it was really loud and the sound quality was ok if you like the hollow flowmaster baffled sound. When I went to a off road H. I really disliked the sound and really really loud. I thought I would get some of my sound quality back by adding long tubes and a off road x. It made my car sound really close to a 4banger and certain rpms. I would stay away from the single chamber flows... If I was looking for the typical flowmaster sound and wanted my car loud with drone I would prolly go with the delta flow 44s......I am a old school flowmaster fan and it broke my heart just to go with magnaflows. BTW my car sounds great with magnaflows

Last edited:

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, like I said in my post single chamber flow just doesn't sound right as a axle back set up especially with an off road pipe. Sound quality isn't there. I have the oval magnaflows. They sound great with off road pipes, btw with cats are a little too quiet. Since you have cats, I adgree with the guy who posted before this. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the american thunder kits for our cars a delta flow 44 or 50 series muffler?

martinr69

Reaction score
I have the flowmaster american thunder with an O/R H pipe and they sound good..

Importkiller

forum member
Reaction score
I'm keeping the high flow cats on, I just want something to make it sound mean as hell. What do yall thing would match up well with the bassani x?

martinr69

Reaction score
They may sound good, my buddy has them but with an O/R H pipe... Again my flowmasters sound mean with my set up.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back