47lb injectors/405 fuel pump/ 05-09 mustang grill

P-51 Performance

forum member
Reaction score
OEM gt500 47lb shorty injectors.110+Shipping Used for a year, I modified my fuel rails alittle to make them work.. Before that I believe they where on a gt500 for 7k miles. Some how I lost a o-ring on one of the injectors but can be easily replaced.

S&h single 405 pump. 155+shipping Also used for about a year. Work just fine with my turbo kit on 10psi. You will need the wire kit because i kept it for my new fuel setup. Jermey sells it for 35$ found here http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76458&highlight=405

Stock gt grill 50$+ shipping. Fog lights w/ only 1 bulb 50$+shipping they dont have the attachment rings to go on the grill.

Last edited:

joswo1980

Reaction score
What kind of modifying are we t alkn about to make these injectors work

P-51 Performance

forum member
Reaction score
What kind of modifying are we t alkn about to make these injectors work
I bent the tabs of the fuel rails up and then used an L bracket to hold it down. The L bracket put presssure on the tabs that are bent upward.worked for me for the year i had them no problem. I upgraded my fuel rails injectors and pumps. I can send you my fuel rails as well for 30$+shipping if you dont want to bend your tabs. If your intrested

Bullet223

forum member
Reaction score
Can you send pictures of the back of the foglights to me?

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is a smoking deal for the fuel setup, cant believe it's still here! I will offer a discount on the wire kit you need to run with it to who ever buys it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back