5.0 Back to the track 12.3 @ 114 (BBR help maybe?)

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Question for you, when did you ever race your car in Factory Stock? Looking over the ladders from every event last year, I do see where you entered 2 events but were a no show for first round both times. So either their data is wrong, or you never raced in Factory Stock. Which is it?

Ran both at Bradenton and Commerce. Yes, I red lit in the first round at both events. Sucks I know. But still made qualifying both times and put down some decent times considering the restrictive mods and the weight I was at in the car. It was fast enough to be the fastest coyote in the class. So if you're going to choose to be a d*ck, make sure you know your facts son.

Since you all have a hard time believing.

koolaid005.jpg

phocathumbldsc9629.jpg

phocathumbldsc5772.jpg

koolaid030.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you for replying. See it wasn't totally clear, the NMRA forums didn't show it as a red light either time, it showed up like a no show for first round. Then I looked at live timing and it wasn't working for Commerce, but for Bradenton it showed up like a no show in the data coming right off the track's timing system as well. Or it's possible the red light could have been so bad it was before the tree was activated.

Anyhow, when you speak of "These tunes where written based off my car during the time frame I was racing in factory stock", the actual amount of racing experience that entails is zero round wins, just 2 red light passes with no ET. Thanks again for clearing everything up.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back