800rwhp w stock engine. He crazy

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah kinda. Justin is getting a 76/87 on a 1.10 AR. Dasan has a 76/96 on a .90 AR. Da one tailored for the HP level and spool characteristics. No sense in a 96mm turbine if you "only" want 800rwhp. Know what I mean?

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah kinda. Justin is getting a 76/87 on a 1.10 AR. Dasan has a 76/96 on a .90 AR. Da one tailored for the HP level and spool characteristics. No sense in a 96mm turbine if you "only" want 800rwhp. Know what I mean?

Funny- I've seen you posting in here forever and never noticed you were a legit expert on these things. I'm very impressed. I talked to Dasan for a while at NMRA MIR. That car is a beast. Obviously the CPR turbo kit is for REAL. Nice work man.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Funny- I've seen you posting in here forever and never noticed you were a legit expert on these things. I'm very impressed. I talked to Dasan for a while at NMRA MIR. That car is a beast. Obviously the CPR turbo kit is for REAL. Nice work man.
Thanx dude. hopong there's bunch left w the tweaks he's got left to do. Should be in the 7's here pretty soon

He's not an expert.....but he did stay at a holiday Inn express last night.

I kid I kid.
But I didn't stay in one. Afraid of where that leaves me :helpme:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back