A few pics of the cars

MyFordsFly

forum member
Reaction score
I was looking through a memory card in my camera the other day and found these pics I took before the weather turned to crap. I thought a few of them were pretty good so I figured I would share.

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0488-1.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0278-1.jpg

IMG_0291-1.jpg

IMG_0286-1.jpg

forango

forum member
Reaction score
nice pics!..loving the stance on the Stangs...should have showed the truck some love too!

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Great looking trio you have there. :thumb2: Those wheels(which I am usually not a huge fan of) look great on your vert and of course that LX is just bada$$!

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
That Charger is pretty rare in Plum Crazy, I love all of the cars especially how the S197 sits on those Racelines. Can anyone guess which is the fastest car and the slowest car in those pictures?

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
i like foxes but to me they NEVER really looked like a mustang. it just happend to have "mustang" glued onto the back of it.

MyFordsFly

forum member
Reaction score
Great looking trio you have there. :thumb2: Those wheels(which I am usually not a huge fan of) look great on your vert and of course that LX is just bada$$!

Thanks I appreciate it.
Love the fox :drool:

Thanks, its funny how meek and meager it looks next to the S197 in the 3rd pic, lol.

both of them look pretty good.

except the purple one...

<---------

Thats the wifes car. She's never really "wanted" a cool car before. So when she said if she could have any car in the world it would be that one I jumped on it. Its pretty nice actually.

That Charger is pretty rare in Plum Crazy, I love all of the cars especially how the S197 sits on those Racelines. Can anyone guess which is the fastest car and the slowest car in those pictures?

Thanks man.

I still think the Fox body is the best looking Mustang. I miss mine a ton. Now throw an S197 interior in and you've got a winner.

Thanks, Ive always loved them. Ive had that car for 14 years and Ill probably have it 14 more.

i spy a WA state plate? are you local fords?

Yea. Im way upstate.

Good pictures of some nice cars. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, much appreciated.

That fox is awesome.. Nice rides.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

love those wheels bro

Thanks, Im pretty happy with how they worked out.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks and heres a before and after of the old truck. Its still a work in progress and is packin a "warmed up" 460.

102_7901.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

I am going to beg to go for a ride in this truck anything powered by a BBF is an interest of mine!

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
Nice, vert. Oh, yes...been raining out here (WA) for the last 10 yrs...seems like...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back