Adj. panhard bar

Joe88xj

forum member
Reaction score
I have an SR performance double rod end adjustable panhard bar new unused for 60.00 plus a couple dollars for shipping.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Just a word of advise, shipping might be more than you expect since the length of a panhard bar might be considered oversized.

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
Just a word of advise, shipping might be more than you expect since the length of a panhard bar might be considered oversized.

True but try and put it in a poster tube, specifically a USPS-specific one. They have (had) their own rates

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Or cut it in half. That should really lower the price

Joe88xj

forum member
Reaction score
man......the wisdom that can be found on the internet!! Couldn't make it without this kind of savy advice!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
man......the wisdom that can be found on the internet!! Couldn't make it without this kind of savy advice!

My first comment was serious and really trying to give you a heads up, it will most likely cost a bunch to ship it.

Let me know if you want more advice like in my second comment though. I'm good for much more than one :)

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
Let me know if you want more advice like in my second comment though. I'm good for much more than one :)

You got some more valuable 2 cents Gabe?? I vote cut it into 4ths then you can fit all the pieces in a small flat rate box lol

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
You got some more valuable 2 cents Gabe?? I vote cut it into 4ths then you can fit all the pieces in a small flat rate box lol

Shit, might as well cut it up and stick it in a Priority Mail box. No packaging. When the Post Office employee shakes it and asks about the jingling noises, act surprised and ask why the fuck he just broke your shit. LMAO ...

Back