Aeroforce gauge is installed

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Now I gotta figure out how to program it. My kid installed it while I was at work.
Want to display boost (I have their boost sensor kit installed), IAT and want the two lights to come on at 6,000 and 6,300rpm respectively.

06JET

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds great but you know we need to see it. Be careful, you will find that you watch the gauge more than the road.

bcb06gt

Reaction score
I have been having that setup (gauge plus electronic boost sensor) for about 7 years now. I have mine set to monitor about 15 items but leave boost and IAT on the most.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
hey bcb, can you have one of the numbers show one item, say IAT, and have the other one cycle through a couple?

I know it cycles, but not sure if it is only both cycle, or neither cycle, havnt played with it that much to see.

Ill probably leave Oil pressure on one, and either IAT, or let it cycle a few things on other

bcb06gt

Reaction score
According to Aeroforce, you can set the top to "one" parameter and the bottom to multiple. I use the quotes for "one" because to achieve this single parameter, you actually select the same parameter for each cycle.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
neat.
Also the warning lights, is there only 1 selectable alarm light, or could I have it with Oil pressure alarm, knock alarm, fuel psi alarm etc?

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Here it is. My son got the IAT parameter to display, I just gotta figure out the boost and how to get those lights to be off until it's time to shift. I want one at 6,000 and the other at 6,300.

Attachments

• IMG_1158.JPG
    IMG_1158.JPG
    333.6 KB · Views: 7

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds great but you know we need to see it. Be careful, you will find that you watch the gauge more than the road.

Yeah I noticed I watch it a lot, LOL. I had it out for a little bit on Sunday and yesterday since the weather has been great here.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back