All Suspension on Clearance

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
http://www.freedomracing.com/stallion-suspension.html

Stallion Products is no longer manufacturing suspension. They are focusing on the automotive specialty tools and other parts of their business. Freedom Racing Tool and Auto does not plan to carry any other suspension brands. All suspension is on clearance at this time. Once it is gone, it is gone.

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
Man... why can't everything be on clearance... I'd take out a personal loan.

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a panhard bar relocation bracket, a set of sway bar end links, and a timing chain kit.
Prices for the suspension stuff were dirt cheap, I can't pick up a set of jobber stock style end links locally for the price of the Freedom racing adjustable ones.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
^^^I am VERY tempted to jump on a set of those adjustable sway bar end links, but I am a little concerned over the increase in NVH from the rod ends, since my car still serves DD duties.

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I figured that it won't be as bad as the popping sound that my end links made prior to replacing the nuts on them. For $60 it's worth the risk.

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Exactly. Just bought em.

Thanks for the heads up, and I wish you guys all the luck on the tool side of the business.

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Just bought em.

Thanks for the heads up, and I wish you guys all the luck on the tool side of the business.

Thanks. We now have about 10,000 different specialty tools in stock and that has become the core of our business, along with a few parts. When Stallion announced that they were discontinuing suspension, we didn't put up a fight because it kind of makes sense for us too.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
Thanks. We now have about 10,000 different specialty tools in stock and that has become the core of our business, along with a few parts. When Stallion announced that they were discontinuing suspension, we didn't put up a fight because it kind of makes sense for us too.

sad to see you all get out of the suspension business but I understand. We will all miss Freedom Racing. You guys had a first rate reputation and great cusomer service. Proud to have your parts on my cars.

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
sad to see you all get out of the suspension business but I understand. We will all miss Freedom Racing. You guys had a first rate reputation and great cusomer service. Proud to have your parts on my cars.

Thanks brother! I'll still be selling tools and parts to a lot of you guys.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back