Another new car

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
They are hinting again at the possibility of the RS coming to USA with AWD.

Yeah, but whose gonna pay 35 grand for a Focus? I can get a Fiesta ST with the optional wheels and nav from my dealer for just over 20 grand.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have had a 14 Focus ST since April. Love the driving experience. Also have a 2007 Mustang GT/CS and 2005 Mustang GT. Never too many cars!

Simmons-Racing

forum member
Reaction score
Thinking Fiesta ST for my next DD now myself. Drove one last week, but I like the '15 Focus ST redesign too...

Why are you switching?

A couple reasons,.....I hate how big the center console is and hits my leg all the time. The brakes are Very touchy, the tq steer is bad, the center exit exhaust sucks when you burn your leg on it, it's Heavy.

I drove a Fiesta ST,...and seems like it is better at all those things.

Simmons

keith88lx

forum member
Reaction score
I've never even thought once about a Fiesta ST. While reading this thread I thought WTH? Now looking at them all over the net, watching youtube videos, and reading all the good things about this little car, I'm intrigued. Now I'm thinking, man that would be a fun little daily driver.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
So how are you liking it? I am getting seriously close to getting one or a GTI for my next daily driver.

Simmons-Racing

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, that is crazy. What tires you running? Do you have any suspension mods? Or is it just the nature of a narrow, tall, FWD car? I've seen one wheel pull up, but not two...

There was no suspension mods,... Just the new star spec tires.

I traded it in on a new Ram 1500 black express edition

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Are you taking a hit on these trade-in every time? You can't be coming out on top unless you are paying cash for them? Even then you couldn't be.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back