Any good?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is definitely a serious kit. Great rear shocks. Question is, do you really need all of that, and are you prepared for all of the added road noise with those rod ends?

What are you considering this for? If its for a street/strip car with 500+rwhp and you could car less about road noise, then go for it. All I can say is, don't forget about the tire.

I have an adjustable upper, the relocation brackets, rear coilovers with 50/50 lakewood drag shocks, J&M LCA's with polyurethane bushings---quite a bit less then that kit and I have a best 60' of 1.473. I am considering a anti roll bar, but haven't gotten one yet.

If you do get the kit, I would be interested to hear your feedback when you take it to the track.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree completely with what Paul said. I am in a similiar boat with an adjustable upper, relocation brackets, LCAs, QA1s, and I get pretty descent 60' times.

That is a HOSS kit. Nothing cheap in it. But do you actually need all of it?

G

Gene K

If its a street car it seems a bit extreme. Have you considered the DRP001 instead of the DRP002?

Then again Im way out of my league here and likely should just keep my mouth shut.....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back