Any have/had Raxiom CCFL Halo Fog Lights?

gray2014gt

forum member
Reaction score
Has anyone had/have the Raxiom CCFL Halo Fog Lights for the 13-14? I'm thinking about getting some for my Sterling Gray 14 GT but like to get others opinion who's had or have them I'm thinking about smoked if I do. TIA!

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
AM only "house" brand, overpriced junk.
Id love a set of gen5 taillights, but there is only one choice. Raxiom, no thanks.

Last edited:

gray2014gt

forum member
Reaction score
AM only "house" brand, overpriced junk.
Id love a set of gen5 taillights, but there is only one choice. Raxiom, no thanks.
They have them on sale for $137.99 plus a $30 mail in rebate was why I was thinking about getting them but never had any raxiom products. So want other's opinions who has or had these so they can tell there experience with them.

Laga

Reaction score
3F12019E-5CED-460D-8FC0-7141838F1BA3.jpeg I’ve had them on my 05 for three summers now. Love them and never had a problem with them. They are not junk. They are wired so that they operate as DRLs.

AboStangster

Reaction score
Hi Gray2014gt,

I had the Raxioms for many years on my 05GT without any issues. I recently went back to the retro look, but that was just a style choice.

gray2014gt

forum member
Reaction score
How much does the smoked lenses affect light output? Too me the fogs are brighter than factory HID low beams.

Eyvazk

Reaction score
View attachment 79871 I’ve had them on my 05 for three summers now. Love them and never had a problem with them. They are not junk. They are wired so that they operate as DRLs.
Did you connect the Halo wires to side markers? If so, what color the wiring was on side markers and how you matched the colors of Raxiom halo wire to side marker wires? Mine is 2011 GT

07 Boss

Reaction score
Raxiom is hit or miss. I haven't had issues with my taillights except now the finish is a bit degraded. But it is to be expected living in the high desert.

Laga

Reaction score
Did you connect the Halo wires to side markers? If so, what color the wiring was on side markers and how you matched the colors of Raxiom halo wire to side marker wires? Mine is 2011 GT
It’s been 6 years, so my old brain is a little fuzzy on details. IIRC, I used a “add a fuse” adapter in the SJB that turns on and off with the key. This operates a relay mounted in front of the fuse box under the hood. The relay gets power for the halos directly off the battery. This way, the halos come on as soon as I turn the key.
If you want the halos to come on with the markers, use a tester to find positive wire going to either side marker. Always use a relay when adding a new device and tie it in directly to the battery. This way you won’t accidentally overload an existing circuit. The power needed to activate a relay is very small, so that is not a concern.
I have had Raxiom halos and taillights for over six years now with no problems.

Eyvazk

Reaction score
Appreciate the response. I did find today by testing via multimeter- so Black / yellow is Ground. And Violet/ Green is Positive. This is 2011 GT model, not sure on other years

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back