Anybody Working CS Over There?

Candy10

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody home?
Sent a couple messages through "contact us". I need help placing an order from overseas, but shipping the parts stateside.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
It seems that American Muscle has given up on all forums and even on Facebook they don't seem to have reps anymore.
It sucks, cuz I dealt with Alex on here a few times, he made it a pleasure to deal with them.
Now they're just another vendor with semi-OK pricing and products.

fourdegrees11

forum member
Reaction score
Yup. I couldnt get the discount code for them for months due to their forum policy, so I spent over $4k at LMR, and over $1k at marylandspeed (regret that) instead. I have the code now, but it's a bit late. I was almost looking at their site exclusively until I tried to get that code. They completely dropped the ball when it comes to customer relations.

I did just buy my 7-bar grill from them though :clap:

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
They take weeks to answer emails for support. Something has changed in house over there, they are difficult to deal with and never return calls anymore.
I've moved on from using them as a vendor...when I can help it.

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
Its sad because they used to be so respected. I also wonder when happened. But I rarely buy from them anymore anyway so its not a big deal.

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They've gotten too big for their britches. I've had good experiences ordering from there, but then again, I've never needed customer support.

Mustang dog

forum member
Reaction score
I had some sr products fail recently, and I can't get them to return an email. I think I've spent 5k or so in the last two years.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It would explain why their fucking obsolete banner ad keeps running. I think as facebook keeps splintering into smaller and smaller groups, it makes it impossible for a retailer to keep up.

mist82

Reaction score
If you go to the website and start a chat you'll get someone right away to help you out or direct u. Or try calling them. At least it always worked out for me.

Last sale they had i found a wind deflector for $59, which was amazing, and than couldnt buy it, as sale wasnt going through. Contacted them and the guy was lile, oh that was a mistake by our web team. Price is 350, which is always 350 for that POS piece of bent plexiglas. They wouldnt honor it, and offered me a $10 discount for noticing the wrong price. Fuck off AM.

I've stopped using AM completely because of the fake sales they post (for example, part that was 250, they put up to 350 and than set a sale price of 249.99). Each sale they have is 99% like this and is a complete lie. I guess they take us for fools.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Scrat

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a set of black bullitt wheels from them but if shit has gone down hill with service I wonder if their products are any good.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back