Anyone know this car? Need help ASAP

cantdrive55

forum member
Reaction score
It was actually not as bad as what I made it seem like. I am really anal and alot of this stuff was extremely small. My close up pictures make them seem way worse. Also, remember this car is an 05. Your talking about 6 years of driving so of course there will be a couple imperfections.
Looks pretty damn rough to me. I just sold an '05 Acura TSX with 110,000 miles on it that looked brand new compared to that...

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
I have decided not to pursue this car.

I think it is going to be too much of a headache to deal with in order to get it up to my standard in terms of looks and running condition.

Brandon - Thanks again for your troubles! I found a Black 05 Vortech GT locally with 54K for 17,800 and is almost mint.

Thanks!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Chris - dude - where where you when I was selling my GT

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
I was enjoying the Mach 1 man.

However, I am not a fan of verts. I would have bought your car in a heart beat man.

I just really want to get back into an S197. After owning 2 4V cars, and an S197, hands down, the S197 is overall better. I am also approaching 30, and want something more docile, more refined, more comfortable, etc.

How is that GT500 treating you?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shelby is treating me well thanks. Big grins when I drive her

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I have decided not to pursue this car.

I think it is going to be too much of a headache to deal with in order to get it up to my standard in terms of looks and running condition.

Brandon - Thanks again for your troubles! I found a Black 05 Vortech GT locally with 54K for 17,800 and is almost mint.

Thanks!

No problem man...Glad I could help. Glad I was able to get good detailed pics for you. It would have sucked to come down and see it in this condition when the website shows it in 'great' condition. The pics do make it seem worse than it really is, although the rust/leaves/etc are just an indication on how it was treated. Although it looks clean, you cant look in the motor and if they didnt take the time to keep up the trunk lid, what makes you think the motor inside is clean?

Again, glad I could help

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Rep for Boosted for helping like you did. That was stand up man..

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
Yeah very nice of you boosted another time when a member has gone out of their way to help someone. Nice to see!

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
that's how mine idles on start up too and i hate it... is that not typical? can i get it tuned out?

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
wow that does rev high at start up just saw that. i have seen a few blower cars do that but a bunch that dont so id assume that its in the tuning

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
well, mine might be 2100rpm rather then the 2500rpm in this video but i do have hot rods too and i didn't know if that makes a difference.

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
i think it would all be in the tune... actually my buddy with an eforce's setup does the exact same thing as you but he is running a dyno tune that keeps getting modified through email so i keep telling him to get it back on the dyno to fix it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back