Apr 29 track day at VMP!

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
i havent checked a map yet but i believe i am like 30 min south of richmond , whendoes the track open up here?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Virginia Motorsports Park...let me see if I can find the web site...it's outside of Richmond.

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
thanks guys i apprciate it , i have seen a few nice stangs here on base. I wish i had my car here but in ait im not allowed to have it because im only here a toal of like 12 or 13 weeks.

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
You're like 15-20 minutes from the track. See a blue gt500 on post?

White stripes, Female drives it sometimes , parks by a grey 370 Z and has drag radials on it, sounds bad ass too. I see it alost everyday during the week , there is also an orange GT/CS that parks over by it. I go to school right by where they park.

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
nice, what all is done to that thing? It sounds nasty. Im going to try and make it out to the trck and watch sometime soon, maybe she will have it out there, i would like to see that one in action.

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
nice, what all is done to that thing? It sounds nasty. Im going to try and make it out to the trck and watch sometime soon, maybe she will have it out there, i would like to see that one in action.

Couple bolt ons and a posi ported blower. Makes a tad over 630hp, she wont be here for the rental though. We raced back when my cobra was just pullied and I ran 11.47 and she put about 5-6 cars on me from a roll. So the car should go 10's

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
I believe it runs that good, it caught my eye the first day i marched past it. I noticed the drag radials from about 40 yards away. It was the first thing i seen on this base i liked.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back