Atco Track Rental 10-24-11 (S197Forum ONLY)

Zexford

forum member
Reaction score
Had a awesome time at today's track day. Lot of good runs and new personal bests. Had a good turn out, met some awesome guys from here. Ton of pictures, this isn't even a quarter of them, i'll upload them as I go but this is a start. I'll let the others add in their own stories. Corvette guy did really well, first time at the track, first run was a 12.83, by the end of the day was down to an 11.85. Moses did terrific until his clutch decided to end his day. 94tbird's engine was the only fatality today. fdjizm was getting ever dollar of his deposit worth, new clutch packs are needed. dysan lost his mind and ripped his hood off in the hunt for 10s. Pumpkinfish and My08GT got into a spirited competition. NJsGT was the waterboy of the day, everytime I looked over he was watering the track. Overall it was great time. The quote of the day goes to Moses with, "Ok, prepare to be entertained guys..."
DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg
DSC_0141.jpg

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Nice pics man! great action shots!
Damn that is a sexy CS there!!

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
great pics, awesome time! Hopefully someone can add some vids into this thread if available

Zexford

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome stills.. That is one bad ass camera!! Your Hired!!

I have a ton of pictures of your car, i'll post up more later.

great pics, awesome time! Hopefully someone can add some vids into this thread if available

I want Moses to post up his video where he says "Prepare to be entertained..."

By the way, did anyone ever figure out who lost that big ass bolt?

Last edited:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Seeing this makes me jealous. Looks like an awesome day. Can you elaborate on all the issues. Engine you say? As in blown? That sucks.

Al, how did it run. Did you best your 11.3?

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Was great meeting everyone there...was alot of fun. I'll put up a few of my in-car vids from my cell phone once they finish uploading to youtube.

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Seeing this makes me jealous. Looks like an awesome day. Can you elaborate on all the issues. Engine you say? As in blown? That sucks.

Al, how did it run. Did you best your 11.3?

ran 13 times today and still running in the 11's were my best, still holding 122 MPH..... had a blast with the folks off of here, and I have to say the burgers and hot dogs were bad ass..lol.. I hope we do this more often or at least once a year....

Zexford

forum member
Reaction score
ran 13 times today and still running in the 11's were my best, still holding 122 MPH..... had a blast with the folks off of here, and I have to say the burgers and hot dogs were bad ass..lol.. I hope we do this more often or at least once a year....

Yea, if this becomes an annual thing, you are in charge of the grill, those burgers were good.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wish I could have gone..FACK!!!! The meeting was exhilerating..Ron wtf happened????

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Next time I will bring more cheese. Great time today you guys were making some serious passes. Food was great.
Why the tow,what happened?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ah crap, at first I was happy for Ron and the new best ET, now not so much. Did he just blow a head gasket or something or was it a catastrophic failure?

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I think his engine seized somehow, it wouldn't turn over (physically) and his coolant was mysteriously gone.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
There will be a 2nd annual Atco track day next fall for sure...

Chris- Awesome job with the pics, they came out great
John- Post #2 10th pic down is beautiful....
Ron- Hang in there man
Al- Thanx for the grilling and helping Ron out with your trailer. Also very cool of James to let Ron stash his car at his house for a day

Great time today fell's, thanx for all coming out and keeping the rental alive from the time it was set up....

Last edited:

Zexford

forum member
Reaction score
Ron said that as soon as he hit the brakes at the end of his last run, his car just shut off and would not turn over. Got it back to his spot, tried to turn the crack by hand and it wouldn't move, all his coolant was gone, no idea yet.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back