TheCrowdPlow

Reaction score
So is it as simple as getting a stock tune file from a factory manual car of the same year and overwriting that into my car over the current tune file? If that makes sense.
Or is it more complicated than that?
Its getting awfully close to spring and all I need for my car now is the tune file for the manual. I want to keep my current engine tune but just import everything else from a manual car tune strategy.
If that is the case does anyone have a stock tune file for a 2010 GT with a manual?

Info: I swapped out my 5r55s to a tr3650, in my 2010 GT.

I've called around to different dyno shops and they either dont do that sort of work, dont work on anything older than coyotes, or want my to buy a complete engine tune to go along with the transmission file I want.

My local guy who tuned my car said if I could just get him a file from a manual car he could just copy paste it onto his or vice versa. If its just that simple...?

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
Contact Decipha (Mike) at efidynotuning.com for a definite answer.
This guy writes custom calibration code if needed. He may even send you a base tune at a reasonable cost your tuner than can work with.

Last edited:

TheCrowdPlow

Reaction score
Contact Decipha (Mike) at efidynotuning.com for a definite answer.
This guy writes custom calibration code if needed. He may even send you a base tune at a reasonable cost your tuner than can work with.
Cool thanks. Hopefully he can help me.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back